RSkinsFan

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

I've never been superstitious but I was looking back at some memorable games of years past and noticed a pattern.

When we win most big games, they team is wearing maroon pants and white jerseys.

Just to name a few, that wonderful Monday night game in dallas when they won by scoring 2 TD's in the last 2:38.

Also, all THREE Superbowl WINS!!!

What do you people think (other than I'm nuts)?

:2cents::dallasuck:gaintsuck:eaglesuck

#1 I believe this will be merge X107?

#2 We wear burgundy, not maroon

Please...enough with the uniform thing...if we/they start worrying that a certain uni combo has an influence on how they play...then we/they are a bunch of "pansies" who don't deserve to win.

For me it's either White on Whites at home...or White jerseys and Burgundy pants. The Burgundy on Burgundy looked HORRIBLE in my opinion. Hopefully, that will be the last of that look!

The Burgundy on Burgundy looked HORRIBLE in my opinion. Hopefully, that will be the last of that look!

Totally agree.

What's wrong with a retro, gold/yelow pants, burgundy jersey look, if we want to mix it up. How much more "Redskin" could we get?

But whatever we go with, please, no more white on white, or burgundy on burgundy.

Hail.

Burgundy on Burgundy looked great, but they will probably abandon it just like they abandoned the running game with Portis on Monday.

Edited by ChiefPowhatan17

I was a big fan of the burgundy on burgundy style. It's different and to be quite honest our uniforms are due for a makeover. They are clunky and out of date... And i'm all about Zorn doing whatever he likes because it's his team, and he doesn't have to wear what Joe Gibbs made his players wear. I've had enough of the traditionalist talk.

Let Jim Zorn make his own mark for a change... but I thought the look was new and refreshing. Plus I know a lot of people around here have been requesting the look.

i wish we would wear the 75th anny jerserys again. those look so awesome! plus with monk and green getting their HoF rings that night, it would be nice to go old school.

i don't wanna see all burgandy again, anytime we pull out new style uniforms we lose. 75th uniforms, well enough said, throwback R uniforms we lose against Giants, and all burgandy we lose against pitt

Does anyone know what uniforms we will be wearing against Dallas? I hope we wear the burgundy on burgundy. Uniforms have nothing to do with the play, so I hope we weer those again.

edit: mods merge didn't know there was another thread

Edited by Chiefinonhaze

We will probably never see Burgandy on burgandy ever again

And even that will be too soon. Loved it when Sonny J lectured Zorn on that.

Edited by hoskins