Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think a lot of people und Eer estimate that movie, and don't give credit where credit is due for bringing legitimacy back to comic book/superhero movies.

Funny you say that, was just reading something that said the same thing, that first Blade movie really what saved comic book movies getting taken seriously by Hollywood, not the first spiderman. At first I didn't know blade was a comic book character, and it took forever for it to come full circle making rated r comic book movies to stay true to the character.

I'd be fine seeing Blade pop into MCCU, but not something like infinity war sequel.  Rumor is Morbius is villain in next spiderman movie, that's where id be fine seeing him, just keep him grounded please

1 hour ago, Kosher Ham said:

Ehh. You put everything into hidden. 

Something about those last 2 pics are just aight to me. 

Ahhh, gotcha LOL.  I know a lot of folks scroll the RTT at work, didn't want a bunch of phat bewty pics on their screens without a little heads up 

I mean...she's not the prettiest woman, but she squats :wub:

2 hours ago, Chew said:

Ahhh, gotcha LOL.  I know a lot of folks scroll the RTT at work, didn't want a bunch of phat bewty pics on their screens without a little heads up 

I mean...she's not the prettiest woman, but she squats :wub:

Awesome abs and butt...it'll all be gone with either childbirth or menopause. Beleeeee dat. 

Archived