Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

11 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Probably Huly/Pez  and some others

Yeah, years ago we used to all get together like once a week.. usually on a Thursday, and we called it 'Bargate'.  We did all different areas in Nova to try to get the biggest turnout.  In fact we were hosting one at a mexican restaurant the day Zorn was named HC.... 

2 minutes ago, OVCChairman said:

Yeah, years ago we used to all get together like once a week.. usually on a Thursday, and we called it 'Bargate'.  We did all different areas in Nova to try to get the biggest turnout.  In fact we were hosting one at a mexican restaurant the day Zorn was named HC.... 

I imagine those numbers have dwindled in recent years :(

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I imagine those numbers have dwindled in recent years :(

Theres enough die hards that enjoy the company of others that it could work... I actually have been searching for the 'Bargate' thread and it's gone... I assume it got archived or something when it fell off the map...

I guess my next question is... 

Is there anyone out there that would like to get together at some point either for a Skins game, or even a Caps game at a local watering hole?  We used to keep it open to no real restricted amount of time.  If someone wanted to stop by and see people on their way home from work, they could be there for 30 min, or 4 hours.  It was just an excuse to be social and make friends.  We did Thursday's because a lot of the time we were at Hard Times in Springfield and if I remember correctly, that was Free Chili night, and they had Karaoke, so embarrassing yourself was kind of part of the gig.  

On 10/4/2018 at 6:19 PM, Renegade7 said:

Not me, but if she like breakfast, check out belvedere coffee shop on the oceanfront.  There's a booth at the end that points at the ocean just for two people with nothing in front of you except glass

We just got here.  We walked in and the only spot open is the booth you mentioned.  Good call.

1 hour ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

I currently have a scammer emailing me as if its my boss telling me I need to go get some itune gift cards. Ive traded some emails w them playing along.

Should I not be responding to the emails? Am I opening up a chance of a trojan attack or something?

Just to be on the safe side, it would be best to report and  not respond to those, as well as robo and scam callers.

Yo @Mr. Sinister, have you mentioned Julie Donaldson before?  I remember a while back you talked about some delicious bombshells that covered DC sports.   I started mass following a ton of Redskins beat writers on Instagram, and I came across her page. 

She's a 40-something blonde with blue eyes and thick thighs. 
And she squats.  Fitness nut, pretty smile, super chill personality.  Oh, and she hides it because she's humble and modest, but Julie's got a tight, firm butt.  THICC  :drooley:

th?id=OIP.9QMk79lBotsxHGBdGz3KywHaHa&pid
th?id=OIP.qGOXvrWEsOM3M-7myZlpCQHaE8&pid

20 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yep. Though I don't think it's all squat. Girl got some pork shoulder back there.

One of them "Save the Last Dance" white girls

:rofl89: :rofl89: :rofl89:

True ****, though.  She's got a phat ass.  THICC.  She's always posting instagram vids from the gym too.  I'm in love. 

Archived