Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Same, and I'm greatful, honestly. Shaving my face daily is annoying enough at times. Imagine being one of those cats that has a full on chest beard/fangorn forest back.

Yeah, I can't say I'd want a hairy chest.  What's the benefit?

I kinda wish I had more facial hair to have some options there, but the lack of maintenance isn't a bad trade off on that front.

I'm Half-Italian so my face going rogue nation always leads to a mess when I finally say enough is enough.  In early middle school, my sister tricked me into shaving my legs saying that's what woman prefer.  PE was horrible, I had a different excuse or lie everytime somebody asked me like I was a landshark trying to get them to open their apartment door.  I enjoy my beard, and like Buzz, I know better then to put any more hair in a woman's mouth then I want in mine.  I haven't met a chick that didn't like hair on my chest, consider it masculine. I know its made me look older younger, so I ain't mad (nothing on my back yet, thank God).

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Facial hair is overrated, at least for me. Stay on it and take care of it and I look like a cartel boss. Let it run wild and I get that "illegal alien thousand yard stare" look.

If I get in one of those moods where I don't give a ****, I at least shave under my neck, even out the top on my cheecks.  Pre-Meds I absolutely would just let it go where ever to aid chances of people just leaving me the F alone.  I don't do that anymore though, I look like somebodys Dad, chicks like that, I neat up, people ask me if I dress up as Drake for Halloween.  Now I kinda just look like I never know who I'm going to met, especially on days I'm not remote.  Networking in CyberSecurity is like that.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Lol, yeah, no crazy man beard. I only did that once recently, messing with those electric shavers. Face was so raw it was like those damn things took several layers of skin off. Took a couple weeks before I could touch my face again.

Oh, ya, I have a Braun Series 3, I know what you talking about about, I have to use stuff like lectric shave to help make sure I'm not spending too much time sanding my face down like a piece work..  No matter what I do, a regular razor just tears my face up, been using electric for years, stuff like this after I'm done keeps me from all kinds of narly stuff like razor bumps:

Image result for nivea face aftershave

34 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

It amused me because you're talking about facial skin care and you accidentally wrote "rouge", which is actually another term for blush (the make up). 

Ah, yes, that would be a typo (rogue).  If i start a thread on biggest weakness, spelling would definetly be up there.

My vocabulary is really good, and typing on a computer I'm much better then on a phone, but I'm constantly looking at my posts via my phone and realize I'm moving so fast I'm either misspelling something or missing the autocorrect replacing the word incorrectly.  Had to install Grammarly on my phone, its much better then what comes by default with Samsung and chrome.      

I read and write a lot, i think auto correct is enabling me, and not in a good way.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Ah, yes, that would be a typo (rogue).  If i start a thread on biggest weakness, spelling would definetly be up there.

My vocabulary is really good, and typing on a computer I'm much better then on a phone, but I'm constantly looking at my posts via my phone and realize I'm moving so fast I'm either misspelling something or missing the autocorrect replacing the word incorrectly.  Had to install Grammarly on my phone, its much better then what comes by default with Samsung and chrome.      

I read and write a lot, i think auto correct is enabling me, and not in a good way.

Nah, I got ya. I wasn't making fun. It just painted a fun picture.

"rouge nation" 

11 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Facial hair is overrated, at least for me. Stay on it and take care of it and I look like a cartel boss. Let it run wild and I get that "illegal alien thousand yard stare" look.

That's cuz you're a sexy Latin Papi Chulo.  Yall always kill the ladies with that baby butt face. 

Handsome ****.

Archived