Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Dude, I just had ANOTHER million dollar idea!!

MMMA

Mismatch Mixed Martial Arts

I'm talking Francis Ngannou vs some scrub from St Paul with a 1-1 record at the local community center and an orange belt in Taekwondo from when he was 11. Might also contract a few weight classes. We really don't need anything in between strawweight and super heavyweight for our unique brand of entertainment.

EVERY fight is GUARANTEED to end in a brutal, possibly fatal knockout. I'm just giving the people what they want.

42 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Dude, I just had ANOTHER million dollar idea!!

MMMA

Mismatch Mixed Martial Arts

I'm talking Francis Ngannou vs some scrub from St Paul with a 1-1 record at the local community center and an orange belt in Taekwondo from when he was 11. Might also contract a few weight classes. We really don't need anything in between strawweight and super heavyweight for our unique brand of entertainment.

EVERY fight is GUARANTEED to end in a brutal, possibly fatal knockout. I'm just giving the people what they want.

Ever seen Bully Beatdown?

21 hours ago, abdcskins said:

How did the Thai soccer team get to where they are in the cave? Can't they just come out the way they came in? Was all that water not there when they entered? 

It was dryer when they entered, all that water was not there, and may rise even further.

More details on how difficult the rescue will be and how long it will take...

This map shows what a huge challenge it will be to rescue the soccer team stuck in a Thai cave system

Authorities say the only ways the 12 teenage boys and their coach can escape will be by learning to scuba dive, getting dragged out by divers, or waiting months for the flooding that trapped them in the cave to subside.

The Tham Luang cave system in the Chiang Rai province in northern Thailand is a complex series of tunnels that are now partially flooded:

5b3b94e27708e97a401c1643-960-480.png

The boys, who are ages 11 to 16, and their 25-year-old coach were found alive on an elevated dry rock about 2 1/2 miles from the mouth of the cave after nine days of searches.

It was particularly difficult for the rescuers to locate them because the cave system consists of dark, narrow bends that sometimes fit only one person, Ben Reymenants, one of the divers involved in the search, told Sky News.

It took the divers at least four hours to swim to the point in the cave system where the team was located, he said.

"This is one of the more extreme cave dives that I have done," Reymenants added. "It is very far, and very complex. There is current. The visibility can be zero at times."

Click on the link for the full article

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

This has been the most boring 4th of July ever. Staying in CT for summer, none of my friends are around, and the fireworks aren’t happening until the 14th here. 

Nothing about that makes sense. 

Not to mention: You are old enough to go anywhere you want for the 4th. CT is so close to both Boston and NYC. 

Seems as though you just wanted a lazy 4th. 

https://goo.gl/images/MPasgM

Founding fathers signed that thing on July 4. They were in that room for a long time with the windows and doors shut and barred because, un, they were committing treason.

in the painting, they are wearing their full formal attire.

Most likely, they were stripped down to their skivvies. Ben Franklins big gut hanging out. Place must’ve smelled rank. As with all births-it ain’t pretty.

Archived