Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Pants? In my mind, she only had on a carnivale mask and stilettos :mellow:

Looks a little like her

I thought it was a sports bra and yoga pants.

Wait a minute... yoga pants don't even have buttons. Does this girl even exist? That's just sad.

Also, look at the picture you posted then scroll down to the next post. Looks very similar to @youngchew 's profile picture. I'm concerned.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

There's no one light skinned that chew doesn't look like. If i buzzed my hair i could probably impersonate him and take over his entire life

:rofl89:

I am every lightskinned man, and I am no one. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRa9RI-u8_va85ksaafu3

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

:ols::ols::ols:

Would go in the temple and that joint would be full of light skinned dudes faces, as far as the eye can see

:rofl89:

If the Many-Faced God ordered me to kill a beautician/esthetician, I'd rock the Al B Sure to get into the beauty shop.  "Yes, I'd like my eyebrows cleaned the **** up, please."  

photo-of-al-b-sure-photo-by-michael-ochs

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

:rofl89:Yeah and if you had to gather some intel at a largely Caucasian event, you'd just go to the Comfortable & Non Threatening section abd grab a Lester Holt/Colin Powell face. :rofl89:

Dawg :806:

Chew:  Aye sin, I need your help quick. I need a cornball brother's face to sneak into an event

Sin:  How about one of the Gumbel brothers

Chew:  Nice!  Which one?

Sin:  Does it matter?  

455506078_10.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=

19 minutes ago, youngchew said:

One of my favorite scenes of that movie :rofl89:

What have I done to get cooked like this :( 

I was gonna try and back you up and post a gif of the daydream of Snoop's drive by, and Pea runs out on the street and unloads on Snoop's car as he drove away..

But that vid was all I could find.. Lol

Reposting my latest Facebook post for y'all.  Good times!

Jet Blue warning!

Jet Blue offers two daily flights from Richmond to Boston...one at 4:00 and one at 8:00.  Today, and likely frequently, they have decided to cancel the 4:00 on 90 minutes notice and kick all customers to the 8:00.

This will cause us to miss our red eye connector to Iceland and cost us a full day of our vacation.  That is obviously very disappointing.

I strongly suggest going forward that, if Jet Blue is offering multiple daily trips to your destination, you book the latest flight that day  or book with a different carrier.

They will screw you.

On the bright side...we get a day in Boston and the weather will be lovely.  Such is life...

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

:ols::ols::ols:

Would go in the temple and that joint would be full of light skinned dudes faces, as far as the eye can see

Sin .. i forgot to mention...   i ran into your sister in law at the gym last week, and signed her up for an account here.   I hope thats cool with you?

5 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

I was gonna try and back you up and post a gif of the daydream of Snoop's drive by, and Pea runs out on the street and unloads on Snoop's car as he drove away..

But that vid was all I could find.. Lol

Man I love that scene too.   I still argue with everybody I know that Baby Boy was one of the best hood movies ever made and it's sad that so many people have never seen it or even heard of it.  Taraji P Henson's first movie, she still had a really heavy DC accent :wub:

Pea was in the middle of the street dumpin' @ the 2:10 mark :o .   

Archived