Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

That was surprisingly satisfying especially at the end when that big **** just broke the ramp and would.not.be.stopped

Thats why wipeout was such a fun show. Just endless amounts of people getting smashed in the face or falling awkwardly into water 

Im willing to bet all those contestants have Super CTE. Some of those spills looked fatal :ols:

So I have a projector with a 120" screen that I put into the new house almost a year ago.  I don't watch it every day because it's downstairs in the "movie room".

We watch about 2-3 times a week.  Nearly every time I am stunned by the picture.  Love it.

You guys are crackig me up lol

11 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So I have a projector with a 120" screen that I put into the new house almost a year ago.  I don't watch it every day because it's downstairs in the "movie room".

We watch about 2-3 times a week.  Nearly every time I am stunned by the picture.  Love it.

What projector did you get? Don't you have the PS4 hooked up to it?

15 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

What projector did you get? Don't you have the PS4 hooked up to it?

Got a Benq HT3050

https://www.amazon.com/BenQ-DLP-1080p-Projector-HT3050/dp/B016LEAIJG

Also, a Silver Ticket 120" projector screen

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CYLOTPK/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1493085367&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=silver+ticket+120&dpPl=1&dpID=41B5At4KlNL&ref=plSrch

Plus the Klipsch speaker set.  Receiver, etc.

I don't have the PS4 hooked up to it.  I want a separate PS4 to hook up to it for blurays mainly.

1080p is paramount on something that big.

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Is good...

The music, yes.  The video, no.  That was annoying as hell and, in fact, was so irritating that I just put the sound on in the background while looking at something else.

22 minutes ago, Springfield said:

4 days won?

I was expecting more.

I have 11, but I'd say it's probably hard to win a day if you have to have more likes than anyone else on the board that day.  Gotta compete against the two factions in the stadium (the pro crowd and anti crowd on every topic) which is the vast majority of where the board population resides/posts.  

When "TrungCanidate2003" posts something in there negative about (insert topic here) and gets 47 likes from the other drones/sheep that agree with him, its gonna be hard to win with likes in here from the handful of us RTT regulars.

Edit:  I also have to add this cause your my dawg, but I do find some humor in your post just based on a post of yours from a while back where you said that you never like other peoples post, just on a very rare occasion :ols:

Apparently I have only won twice...how to get more likes....?

I just have to figure out what gets the most responses....anti-Trump stuff? anti-George Allen....pics of hot babes?

Googling images of  "Hot lesbians in Redskins lingerie holding up Pro-refugee signs"....

Archived