Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

That is why when im driving, i stay the **** away from semis. I'll never understand psychos that stroll right beside them like their an ice cream truck, or drive crazy around them, tempting fate.

Probably the same people that cheer when it's warm and bloomy and raining hail in February in Maryland

I'm the same way driving. My wife used to think I was overly cautious about that, but I noticed that she has bought in. She also used to pass them on the right or just drive alongside them on the right. Ugh. At least she knows better now. 

It's just physics—ya gon' lose. 

Anyway, it's been a heavy night. Found out my wife's uncle is in Intensive Care, unconscious. His teenage son found him in a pool of blood. He'd been vomiting a  ton of blood apparently. Blood ammonia levels are really high so they had to sedate him. When awake he's belligerent and doesn't know recognize anyone. His wife, was out in Arizona visiting family so had to jump on a plane back. I guess he's been a heavy drinker and it could be cirrhosis or liver failure. My mother in law estimates 6-12 beers a day, which to me is high, at least enough to do damage over time to certain individuals. But at the same time he could've been drinking much more behind the scenes. 

Thanks all. Latest update is that The docs aren't too optimistic about his chances. They did a "scope" on him and found 3 "bleeders". They said they will probably be able to control Those but his liver is also failing.

He never struck me as a big drinker, so to hear that he was drinking daily was a surprise. 

Lol, apparently RG3 got in a near scrum with some track guy at FSU. TMZ has the video, apparently.

Shame. Guy went from untouchable, to Murphy's Final Destination in the snap of a ligament. Im glad his girl held him back though. Would've hit rock bottom, had he gotten his ass whooped by a college gump

Poor Robert.  2012 was so much fun to watch, he had Fedex rocking like I'd never seen before.  What a diva he was, though.  

He definitely ain't about that life.  Don't end up getting mopped by some college kid, that'd be a really bad look.  

2012 was simply amazing. 

My dad started coming over for games every Sunday. Oldest daughter would sit and watch with us. In-laws were down for thanksgiving and saw the Sunday / Thursday game that week. 

Probably my favorite year for the memories we created as a family.

Archived