Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I earned my avatar. Be jealous because now I stand out from the rest of you.

skinsfan913

ExtremeSkins....

GET YO POPCORN READY!

:munchout::munchout::munchout:

Edit, all jokes aside, you must've done/said something pretty crazy to earn that avatar. Maybe you should check your post history or something, and see where you went wrong, and then try to correct it. Doubt that they'll change it now that you've started this thread tho...

Ok a quick review of prior posts leads to this oft repeated scenario on ES. You went over the line by attacking the poster not the post, you got called on it, this ruffled your feathers and you decided to start pointing out the way you had been singled out and persecuted. You started pointing out all the posts the Mods were missing that should cause people posting back to you to be banned. Now here we are, again. :ols:

I have been a member of this forum since 2003 and I have REPEATEDLY asked for one of the mods to explain to me why my avatar is a pic of some guy looking up his butt! I guess this may be some sort of joke to them but its in very very poor taste. I have IM'd them to ask to have it removed and have NEVER gotten a reply. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF THIS DUMB ASS PIC IS REMOVED FROM MY PAGE. I would love to remain a member of this site but if this is how you treat your members I would rather find a different board to become a member of!
Did you get the avatar around August 25, 2011?
I whole-heartedly agree with the poster!!! Ever since this board basically became "employees" of the Skins it has become one of the worst team forums on the net. Most of the replies did nothing but prove your point about the juvenile name callings and such!!! It all boils down to the MODS have way too much power and I believe it goes to their heads! Half of you take up for said MODS and label them as cool and witty and you know absolutely nothing about them besides what they post on this board! Sad really!! One should be able to say what he wants in a discussion board w/o the fear of getting banned for said comments!!! I too have been banned for a pretty petty reason! If you are one of the MODS "favorites" you can basically bash another poster w/ very little if any reprocussions. Then if you respond in kind you will be banned w/o hesitation. Look folks this is not the only Skins forum on the web. ES USED to be the best but now sorry to say it is one of the worst so far as censorship goes!! Dan knew what he was doing when he "took over" this forum! He can now mold the views and news coming out of Redskins park! Dont know if I'll get banned for this post and at this point could care less! However, if I do I will promise to NEVER come back to this board and will make it my mission to expose the truths about ES on every social media outlet I can! GO SKINS!!!!
http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?352278-ExtremeSkins-Extreme-Mess&p=8479502&viewfull=1#post8479502

:rotflmao: But wait. there's more.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?350940-www.sfexaminer.com-Donovan-article-taking-subtle-shots-at-Coach-Shanahan&p=8442006&viewfull=1#post8442006

Dude why dont you STFU and stop looking at the Skins through your rose colored glasses!!! We are what everybody thinks we are and that is absolute GARBAGE!! if Shanny was so good then why isnt her still coaching in Denver?! I'll tell you why, its because he sucks as a head coach!! Mcnabb was real overrated especially all those times when he basically beat us by his self or dont you remember those games?! You dont go get a QB thats been in the league with as much success as DMac has had and try and change him to your BS scheme! All GREAT coaches tailor their scheme to fit their personnel and not the other way around you idiot!! So the next time you feel like telling someone to STFU look at the REAL facts and not some storyline you've read on the Skins boards!!! SMFH at the ignorance on this board!!

And even more other than that. :ols: Golly. Can't imagine how this one received that avatar. :rolleyes:

Man, I like that avatar! Funny as hell!

Obviously deserved. I admit that I have crossed the line from time to time, but have since succumbed to the rules and am now playing nice. Social media does not mean that you can be a social idiot. Sugar goes so much farther than salt.

I whole-heartedly agree with the poster!!! Ever since this board basically became "employees" of the Skins it has become one of the worst team forums on the net. Most of the replies did nothing but prove your point about the juvenile name callings and such!!! It all boils down to the MODS have way too much power and I believe it goes to their heads! Half of you take up for said MODS and label them as cool and witty and you know absolutely nothing about them besides what they post on this board! Sad really!! One should be able to say what he wants in a discussion board w/o the fear of getting banned for said comments!!! I too have been banned for a pretty petty reason! If you are one of the MODS "favorites" you can basically bash another poster w/ very little if any reprocussions. Then if you respond in kind you will be banned w/o hesitation. Look folks this is not the only Skins forum on the web. ES USED to be the best but now sorry to say it is one of the worst so far as censorship goes!! Dan knew what he was doing when he "took over" this forum! He can now mold the views and news coming out of Redskins park! Dont know if I'll get banned for this post and at this point could care less! However, if I do I will promise to NEVER come back to this board and will make it my mission to expose the truths about ES on every social media outlet I can! GO SKINS!!!!
Dude why dont you STFU and stop looking at the Skins through your rose colored glasses!!! We are what everybody thinks we are and that is absolute GARBAGE!! if Shanny was so good then why isnt her still coaching in Denver?! I'll tell you why, its because he sucks as a head coach!! Mcnabb was real overrated especially all those times when he basically beat us by his self or dont you remember those games?! You dont go get a QB thats been in the league with as much success as DMac has had and try and change him to your BS scheme! All GREAT coaches tailor their scheme to fit their personnel and not the other way around you idiot!! So the next time you feel like telling someone to STFU look at the REAL facts and not some storyline you've read on the Skins boards!!! SMFH at the ignorance on this board!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rd7j-aSqFU

Archived