Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter: Wow, Pete Prisco is an *******!

Riggo#44

I seriously believe that if RG3 was on the Colts doing the exact same thing he is now, this would not be the case. It seems for some reason everyone straight up hating on the skins, not matter how well RG3 plays he will be hated on for the dumbest reasons.

Like he dinks and dunks - thats why his stats is what it is... while completely ignoring the fact that Brady does that more then RG3.

AND!!! He has 9 TDs thats went longer then 20 yards, highest in the NFL...

Seriously I'm TIRED of this, RG3 use this and go out and get ROTY and MVP and Superbowl MVP!

Defense dont fudge this up. ;D

Off Note:

Did Dan Snyder sleep with Prisco's mother and wife at the same time?

Why? Why does he need to be a "real QB".

Where people saying that about Brady when the Patriots rolled out essentially the College Spread Offense up in New England during their undefeated season? Or is non-standard professional offensive styles only okay if it's predicated on pocket passing?

Hey Pete, until they can stop him from being a "fake QB" there's no reason he needs to focus on JUST being a "real QB". We're 3/4ths of a season in now and it's still going strong, and he's doing more and more "real QB" things every week and doing them exceptionally well.

I commented on Pete's Twitter. He posted: "@SI_JimTrotter @clarencehilljr It's called playing from the pocket. Last QB who ran around who won a Super Bowl was .. waiting?"

I replied: Young, Elway, & Rodgers

I replied with Eli because if he doesn't get out of the sack in SB 42, the Tyree catch never happens. Mobile QBs win Super Bowls all the time and Prisco is an idiot who's coming up with stuff out of his **** to back up his BS that's not even true.

Archived