Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Football Life: John Riggins 11/21/12 8pm NFL Network (Edit: 12 min preview added to OP)

Zazzaro703

Saw that Wednesday night. Set the DVR since I'm going to be in Florida. I love this series. I watched all of them last year and the only 2 I haven't watched is the "Tebow" episode (didn't want to watch it) and the 1995 Cleveland Browns (I really wanted to see that one and missed it.).

I liked the ones last year on Tom Landry, Walter Payton and Bill Belichick. I liked the Fearsome Foursome from this year. I also have the last 3 on the DVR that I'll watch this weekend (Lewis, Jimmy Johnson and Speilman).

This will be a great way to kickoff the Thanksgiving weekend and the Dallas game. I will definitely be drinking... no doubt that it will be entertaining.

EDIT: My liscense plates in Alaska were "70 CHIP," and I still have them since moving back to VA a few years ago. I was surprised that quite a few people would roll there window down at a stop light and comment to me on the plates.

Saw that Wednesday night. Set the DVR since I'm going to be in Florida. I love this series. I watched all of them last year and the only 2 I haven't watched is the "Tebow" episode (didn't want to watch it) and the 1995 Cleveland Browns (I really wanted to see that one and missed it.).

I liked the ones last year on Tom Landry, Walter Payton and Bill Belichick. I liked the Fearsome Foursome from this year. I also have the last 3 on the DVR that I'll watch this weekend (Lewis, Jimmy Johnson and Speilman).

The Jimmy Johnson one was fantastic. The best one so far in my opinion.

I've been waiting for them to do one involving a Skins player! Can't wait to watch this! Got the DVR set and like some have said, it's a great way to kick off Thanksgiving weekend! I wonder if they would ever do one of these involving the life of Sean Taylor, I know his number of seasons was a small sample but that would be pretty cool

A nice treat to watch the night before Thanksgiving.

The NFL does a lot of things wrong... But NFL Films isn't one of them. I swear, other than the Redskins, that is the biggest reason I love football so much.

Couldn't agree more. A football life is a great show. The work they do is incredible.

Archived