Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am coming out of the closet.....LET'S GO SKINS!!!!!

Tom [Giants fan]

For years, I've heard that I'm a closet Skins fans and I should just admit it already. Well, I am admitting. With games coming up against the Eagles and Cowboys over the next two weeks, I am a huge Skins fan. I know it would probably put the Redskins into contention but I hate the Eagles and Cowboys.

Let's Go Redskins!!! (for two weeks anyway)

;9267553']For years' date=' I've heard that I'm a closet Skins fans and I should just admit it already. Well, I am admitting. With games coming up against the Eagles and Cowboys over the next two weeks, I am a huge Skins fan. I know it would probably put the Redskins into contention but I hate the Eagles and Cowboys.

Let's Go Redskins!!! (for two weeks anyway)[/quote']

Thanks Tom, we will remember your good will when we win these two and then beat your Giants to take first place in the East.

Tom is one of the best dudes on this forum, no doubt, but this is an insulting thread.....and the day these threads stop from opposing fans will be the day we know we are good again.

A little background...

Back in the mid 90's I went to a sportsbar in Houston most weeks...the Skins were awful back then of course....my friend and routinely sat next to a guy we simply called "That Eagles fan." Pretty nice guy, loved his Eagles....as the Redskins would sqaunder another Sunday, he would give us words of "encouragement" like, "A few more years and you will be good, stick it out, I like your core." And he'd always tell us he was pulling for us against the Giants and Cowboys. At first, it seemed cool, but as time wore on, I realized he was patronizing us because he didn't fear or respect the Redskins at all. We were absolutely no threat, so he would root for us to knock off teams that were.

Down in Dallas, there is a bar of about 100 Giants fans that congregate each week...I was there for a game last year and one this year and it was the same thing...nice folks all telling me they hoped we beat the Eagles and Giants....I get the same thing from Cobwoys fans. It is humiliating. I was in Dallas for our game last year and in NY this year...I caught no agression...only pity and a few laughs at my expense.

The day people start hating the Redskns again will be a glorious day indeed.

Tom is one of the best dudes on this forum, no doubt, but this is an insulting thread.....and the day these threads stop from opposing fans will be the day we know we are good again.

A little background...

Back in the mid 90's I went to a sportsbar in Houston most weeks...the Skins were awful back then of course....my friend and routinely sat next to a guy we simply called "That Eagles fan." Pretty nice guy, loved his Eagles....as the Redskins would sqaunder another Sunday, he would give us words of "encouragement" like, "A few more years and you will be good, stick it out, I like your core." And he'd always tell us he was pulling for us against the Giants and Cowboys. At first, it seemed cool, but as time wore on, I realized he was patronizing us because he didn't fear or respect the Redskins at all. We were absolutely no threat, so he would root for us to knock off teams that were.

Down in Dallas, there is a bar of about 100 Giants fans that congregate each week...I was there for a game last year and one this year and it was the same thing...nice folks all telling me they hoped we beat the Eagles and Giants....I get the same thing from Cobwoys fans. It is humiliating. I was in Dallas for our game last year and in NY this year...I caught no agression...only pity and a few laughs at my expense.

THIS is absolute truth. I WANT to be hated again....no just a "good game" team. HTTR

A little background...

This post is a reflection on many o my years... as a Skin Fan in Texas I have a dozen so called friends that cannot call me fast enough when the Pukes win but alas... when the Redskins win a

game again'st the overrated (zebra helped) cowboys I hear nothing but crickets for a whole week.

The silence is far worse than than the smack talk when I wear burgendy and gold to work!

I wanna be hated AGAIN!!!!

Archived