Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am coming out of the closet.....LET'S GO SKINS!!!!!

Tom [Giants fan]

;9276511']I'm actually not. If you look at my profile' date=' I've been a member of this board for more than 12 years. I've known a lot of the guys on here for a long time. I have a lot of respect for the mods and the original posters on this board. They are good guys. For them, I hope the Redskins are on their way back to winning more than losing and it seems as if they are.

The Redskins winning just makes those games much more fun and the conversation on this board gets very interesting. Especially during the Giants/Skins week. If the Skins win this week, next week is going to be a lot of fun regardless of the outcome of Sunday Night.[/quote']

see...there you go again!! :) I guess there is a fine line between respect and azzkissing..//..ok benefit of doubt goes to you.

---------- Post added November-20th-2012 at 09:05 PM ----------

;9276511']I'm actually not. If you look at my profile' date=' I've been a member of this board for more than 12 years. I've known a lot of the guys on here for a long time. I have a lot of respect for the mods and the original posters on this board. They are good guys. For them, I hope the Redskins are on their way back to winning more than losing and it seems as if they are.

The Redskins winning just makes those games much more fun and the conversation on this board gets very interesting. Especially during the Giants/Skins week. If the Skins win this week, next week is going to be a lot of fun regardless of the outcome of Sunday Night.[/quote']

So do you find it interesting that so many fan bases have once again written the Giants off? They may well be right but....surprised at the short memories. I was telling a friend that for the Giants to pull off a their 3rd SB in 6 years would be nothing short of miraculous. But I wouldn't count em out.

The hate level for teams in the NFC East is generally based on how good teams are from year to year. On the other hand, at the beginning of seasons, hatred is probably based on the number of Super Bowls each team has. The level of hatred is pretty much as follows:

1. Cowboys with five SBs

2. Giants with four SBs

3. Redskins with three SBs

4. Eagles bringing up the rear with no SBs

If the Redskins win three SBs in the next 10 years, and no one else in the NFC East wins any, the Redskins will be the most hated team in the NFC East among NFC East fans. No one hates on unsuccessful teams. May they hate the Skins with a passion for the next 10-15 years!

Hail!

P.S.--I have nothing but respect for Tom [Giants fan]. Also I understand how oversimplified this is, since we individually have different levels of "hate" for different reasons. Personally, I only "hate" the Cowboys. For me, a Cowboys loss is on par with a Redskins win. Neither the Giants nor the Eagles bring out this type of emotion in me.

It's about time, Tom. How many years have we been telling you this? Now the Mods need to change your name to fit the new attitude: Tom [Redskins Fan], this way we can all cheer on the Redskins against the Cowpies, Eagles, and Giants. So proud of you man.

Archived