Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who bought a Robert Griffin III Jersey? (MET)

fuji869

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't buy current players jerseys for myself, but I've bought some for my family and they love them.

So, my answer is the second one up there. I definitely plan on buying his jersey for my son, daughter and wife.

---------- Post added June-23rd-2012 at 03:13 PM ----------

BTW I am guilty of buying one :D
Interesting choice of words. Do you really feel guilty for having purchased it?

Not sure why, but I always try to buy the jerseys that arent the most popular, but of players I like, so I doubt I'll get an RGIII Jersey just because everyone else has one.

I've own a Samuels, Taylor (36 - and 21 a year later), Landry, and my wife has a Pink womens Cooley.

If I get another jersey anytime soon, it will probably be Kerrigan or Riley as long as he shows he's staying the starter this season.

I eventually want to get a Hankerson, Orakpo and maybe Kerrigan.
I bought Arrington and Hayneswoth jerseys. Well, the Haynesworth was for my then 4 yr. old son, but I'm sure you can see where I'm getting at with this. Neither one of them even make good toilet paper now. I wouldn't even wipe my dogs...

Anyway, wasted money is what those purchases were and I swore off buying current player jerseys for myself.

:ols:I almost forgot my original point. I just wanted to suggest to maybe hold up on the Hankerson jersey for a while. He is coming off of a injury. And I know that you probably know all of this and are secretly telling me to STFU (or you are actually typing it right now:silly:), but I like telling my dumb jersey puchase story.

BTW, I'm feelin you on the Orakpo, Kerrigan purchases.

Not me. Last time I bought a rookie jersey before they stepped foot on the field, I lost a hero to tragedy. I cannot, will not, become so attached to a player again. My heart has not healed. RIP Sean Taylor.
I feel your pain. But I have a prediction: you will become that attached to this one.

Archived