Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011-12 NHL and Other Hockey Thread [Hockey Hall of Fame class announced]

Sticksboi05

There have been some pretty good games recently. Toronto gets a big opening night W. Phaneuf with a SNIPE. Northeastern opened up last night with a tie. Tied it at 3-3 with 2 seconds left in the 3rd period. The oldest ice rink in the world (101 years) exploded. Couldn't hear myself think.

On the Road in Boston, on the Road in NJ, now home against Vancouver. As a Flyers fan, i was hoping for a 1-1-1 start. But this is amazing. I'll take another W vs. the 'Nucks tonight!

The place will be rocking the orange and black tonight, that's for sure.

---------- Post added October-12th-2011 at 08:27 PM ----------

Claude having a great first :)

1 goal, 2 assists ..........

• 2 weeks later...
Crossing my fingers that there will be a big realignment in the next few years that puts the Caps in a division with Pittsburgh, Philly, and NYR.
Capitals

Flyers

Penguins

Rangers

Fixed it for ya. :thumbsup:

I would love this.

---------- Post added October-24th-2011 at 12:46 AM ----------

Woot! Flyers win 5-4, move to 3-0 on the early season. Nice early wins vs. Boston, NJ, and Vancouver. Let's burn tires!

Funny how you get excited about a 3-0 start for a team that hasn't won a Cup since around the same time the Caps came into existence but Caps fans are supposed to restrain themselves from being excited about a 7-0 start (after beating your team as well) because we've never won a Cup...? Hmm....:rolleyes:

Archived