Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011-12 NHL and Other Hockey Thread [Hockey Hall of Fame class announced]

Sticksboi05

So yea, Crosby looked pretty damn good tonight.
Has anyone in the history of hockey ever received more favorable bounces than Crosby? I am glad he is back and healthy, but jeebus that second goal was beyond lucky. A backhanded pinball into the net. And I am already tired of him not being able to be moved in the corner by 3 guys, yet any contact from behind in front of the net sends him flailing to the ground like a sniper got him. He dives more than Semin. Jurcina got nailed for a cross check and he barely touched Sid.

Crosby's back.....

[lee corso] not so fast my friend [/lee corso]

Can't stand Crosby or the Pens, but this is AWFUL news for the NHL. I hope he thinks long and hard about his quality of life in the upcoming years. Sad part is, he's only 24. It's a shame. Some guys are more concussion prone than others, and unfortunately he may end up in the same sentences as Eric Lindros, Marc Savard, and Pat Lafontaine.

If he's done, it's been a hell of a career.

He sat there and went on a minute rant on the make up of the universe. I love him too. Also, the whole Anisimov celebration thing had me on the floor laughing.

Avery coming into the locker room after that and looking over and smirking at Anisimov had me dying. That whole sequence was hilarious.

---------- Post added December-15th-2011 at 03:20 PM ----------

Sticks, I know he plays for the Pens, but I can't help it - Geno is one of my favorite players in the league. That guy is SICK.

---------- Post added December-15th-2011 at 03:23 PM ----------

Q0gVN.jpg

:ols:

Timmonen scores!! Tie 1-1, Flyers vs. Pens. BTW -- I can't believe the Penguins fans continue to boo Jagr when he gets the puck. That guy was nothing but great to the city of Pittsburgh.

---------- Post added December-29th-2011 at 08:23 PM ----------

After all the booing, I'm glad that Jagr scored on the Pens -- touche to the Pens fans :)

Archived