Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011-12 NHL and Other Hockey Thread [Hockey Hall of Fame class announced]

Sticksboi05

So, if you could watch only a few of those games on the list, which would you recommend?

Michigan vs. Notre Dame

Minnesota vs. Denver

North Dakota vs. Denver

And then the Hockey East Tournament because you'll get to see how good BC is and why they've produced at least a dozen NHL players in the last decade alone.

Oh hell yes. They're picking up two of Dartmouth's away games so I'll get to watch them from home.

Also, Dartmouth has looked real strong to start the year and they're now up to #14 in the USA today poll. Maybe this year they'll finally make the tourney.

Turn on the Lightening Flyers game, at intermission now - but watch the highlights. It's hilarious. The Flyers aren't playing into the Lightenings 1-3-1 and are mocking them for it on the bench, in the meantime just sitting in the D zone doing nothing wiht the puck!

Absolutely awesome, hope the Flyers score first so they can do it all night. **** the trap.

Absolutely awesome, hope the Flyers score first so they can do it all night. **** the trap.

I didn't realize until intermission that the Caps and Flyers both attempted it last year. But this time in the first period, the Flyers kept the puck in the D-zone each time!

And to those that don't know, Jonsie is a Flyers color announcer - but the other guys aren't and they are agreeing that something needs to be done. TB has to start forechecking.

I didn't realize until intermission that the Caps and Flyers both attempted it last year. But this time in the first period, the Flyers kept the puck in the D-zone each time!

And to those that don't know, Jonsie is a Flyers color announcer - but the other guys aren't and they are agreeing that something needs to be done. TB has to start forechecking.

I love Jonsie! I met him a few times at Phillies games just walking around, drinking beer and eating. Remember a few years ago when he wanted to be Greg Luzinski and he opened up a corn-on-the-cob stand at Citizen's Bank Park??? He wore bibbed overalls to the games. HILARIOUS DUDE!

I love Jonsie! I met him a few times at Phillies games just walking around, drinking beer and eating. Remember a few years ago when he wanted to be Greg Luzinski and he opened up a corn-on-the-cob stand at Citizen's Bank Park??? He wore bibbed overalls to the games. HILARIOUS DUDE!

Me and my buddies were watching a Flyers game, sitting around drinking last year...and thats when the best questions came up. The question was, what 3 former or current flyers would you want with you at a bar just talking. Jonesie was in all 4 of our answers. SO BH, what is yours? hahaha.

Mine was:

Jonesie (can tell he's funny from the morning show, where he seems to hold back)

Parent (The stories of a time period I wasn't around for)

Carter (He would get all the ladies, and actually has more of a personality than Richie)

Me and my buddies were watching a Flyers game, sitting around drinking last year...and thats when the best questions came up. The question was, what 3 former or current flyers would you want with you at a bar just talking. Jonesie was in all 4 of our answers. SO BH, what is yours? hahaha.

Mine was:

Jonesie (can tell he's funny from the morning show, where he seems to hold back)

Parent (The stories of a time period I wasn't around for)

Carter (He would get all the ladies, and actually has more of a personality than Richie)

Well, Jonesy (just saw this is the right way to spell his nickname) would be there, for sure.

Number 2 may be a little weak, but it would Bryzgalov. I was at the Devils game last week (SO Loss) and was sitting 2 rows behind the bench -- he was a funny dude. We talked a little bit and he had me cracking up!

Number 3 would be Jeremy Roenick -- he would get more ladies than Carter.

Well, Jonesy (just saw this is the right way to spell his nickname) would be there, for sure.

Number 2 may be a little weak, but it would Bryzgalov. I was at the Devils game last week (SO Loss) and was sitting 2 rows behind the bench -- he was a funny dude. We talked a little bit and he had me cracking up!

Number 3 would be Jeremy Roenick -- he would get more ladies than Carter.

good call on JR...but idk anymore. Carter is a lot younger there...

Bryzie would be nice (my spelling again for Bryz, haha)....never thought of him because it was last year when we had the question.

[quote name=Bostic Hog;8679561

From my seat' date=' where Bryzgalov sat during game --

[/quote]

Completely killed my row 7 for my game last saturday! Nice! If you ever need a Redskins/Flyers man...

hahahaha jk. My next game is actually in DC, they don't have many road games coming up!

I'm taking a couple of clients to the Flyers @ Islanders in January. Should be fun to hit the NJ Turnpike up to Long Island and watch the Flyers kick some booty.

---------- Post added November-9th-2011 at 09:26 PM ----------

Completely killed my row 7 for my game last saturday! Nice! If you ever need a Redskins/Flyers man...

hahahaha jk. My next game is actually in DC, they don't have many road games coming up!

If you need someone to go to the Caps game, let me know - we can carpool and protect each other from those animals! Flyers are it for me now, until "Pitchers and Catchers Report".

Skins are done. Penn State is done :(

Leaves the Flyers ......

I'm taking a couple of clients to the Flyers @ Islanders in January. Should be fun to hit the NJ Turnpike up to Long Island and watch the Flyers kick some booty.

---------- Post added November-9th-2011 at 09:26 PM ----------

If you need someone to go to the Caps game, let me know - we can carpool and protect each other from those animals! Flyers are it for me now, until "Pitchers and Catchers Report".

Skins are done. Penn State is done :(

Leaves the Flyers ......

I am out of South Philly - tough drive to long island? We were talking about it this year. And when I grab tickets to DC I get 4. If i need a 4th, i'll let you know, but lately i haven't. I'll give you a heads up on section and all that. Always do Greene Turtle a few hours pre-game.

I am out of South Philly - tough drive to long island? We were talking about it this year. And when I grab tickets to DC I get 4. If i need a 4th, i'll let you know, but lately i haven't. I'll give you a heads up on section and all that. Always do Greene Turtle a few hours pre-game.

The drive to Long Island isn't too bad -- traffic on the BQE kind of sucks, but its about 2 hours. I live in Bucks County.

Screw the Flyers, lol. They lose in OT.

Actually, Tampa Bay v. Flyers I'll choose Flyers every time. Especially after last post season. The taste is still bad from that sweep. It's just the old Patrick Division thing that gets my hate on Flyers. With them in the ATlantic, so what.

If no one caught it, the Flyers were mocking the Lightning on their home ice for boring play.

3lpMxc4fZNU

edit. I don't know how I missed oz comment about the mocking. Moving slow this AM obviously.

edit. I don't know how I missed oz comment about the mocking. Moving slow this AM obviously.

It's all good, haha, thanks for the vid! Yes, it sucks it was a national tv game - but i'm glad someone put their foot down and didn't go for their trap. Even a loss, they got a point on the road against a good team. Take it almost every time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived