Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox News:"Go To Hell"-Jessica Lunsford's Killer Dies of Natural Causes

ljs

Some may say this headline photo/verbaige is a bit much....

093009_couey_20090930_164435.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,558160,00.html

convicted sex offender awaiting execution for kidnapping, raping and burying 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford alive in 2005, died of natural causes Wednesday in Florida.

John Evander Couey, 51, had been ill for some time and died in a Jacksonville hospital where he had been since Aug. 12, said Department of Corrections spokeswoman Gretl Plessinger.

click link for entire article

I just wish he could have experienced the horror of suffocation like that little girl did... he deserved to suffer in the worst way imaginable. This guy was just a POS and this world is so much better without him in it.

If there is a hell then he's there right now living through being raped and then buried alive over and over and over. :evilg:

I think that guy kinda has an "issue" with it.....

I could care less about John Evander Couey. I was just noting that the image is indicative of Fox's sensationalistic style of "journalism." News organizations aren't supposed to take such stands/make such statements. But that's ok, Fox hasn't been a "news organization" for a while now.

Certainly not in line with what I would consider an ethical act in regards to the Christian faith but it's Fox, completely expected. I won't shed a tear for the guy but I recognize we are called to pray for them to see the error in their ways, not cheer at the idea of them going to hell.

Par for the course for Fox News. You should post some of the ones about Obama. They're a really pathetic organization.

He raped and murdered a little girl. And the organization telling him to go to HELL are the ones who are pathetic???

Who gives a damn what they say about Obama, they got this one RIGHT.

Archived