Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Annual Predicting begins

Well, my annual ritual begins.

The Football Annuals are starting to come out.

Street and Smith has us dead last, Same with Pro Football Weekly which has us at 5-11.

Street and Smith did have nice article on the USFL though and had a small pic of each teams cheerleaders.

Both Mags predict the Eagles to beat the Colts in the Superbowl.

Ah, I used to get excited over these things. Especially after we won the last couple of offseasons and they had us with a winning record or .500 at worst.

They've all been wrong in the past and now that they are predicting losing seasons, I'll certainly hope for them to stay true to form ;).

Those Mags are out already?

Well, based on our past 2 seasons, I can't blame their choices.

But I don't think any of them had Pittsburgh with a winning record last year.

They go (in my op.) primarily by record and/or new pickups (not counting draft) and releases.

Not too useful in predicting.......

but I'll still be buying 2 or 3 of these anyway.

I'd rather fly under the radar in the predictions catergory. The last couple of years we were supposed to go to the playoffs according to the "experts" and look where we ended up. Hopefully they continue to be wrong.

Originally posted by Warhead36

You'd be better off making NHL predictions than NFL predictions in May.

I wouldn't say that. It might be too early to tell, but the personnel are there. You know there won't be any big significant trades anytime soon and Ramsey is the starting QB. We all have a good idea of who the starters will be.

Originally posted by TheGreek1973

Please remind me what were the predictions for SD last year after they went a wooping 4-12 in 03? Watch the skins do something similar.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could swear that someone (couldn't tell ya who) had them slated to win their Division...?

I'm not real concerned about what some lame-azz who has never played a down of football in their lives thinks about our chances. They say the Iggles will win the Super Bowl...against the COLTS? McNabb defeating Peyton? :laugh: Stop it, my side hurts.

:eaglesuck

Archived