Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(merged) Much Ado About Nothing...Satanic Hand Signals

China

Twice already today I've heard something about Jenna Bush's "Hook 'em horns" sign last night and that it is a satanic sign. Bunk (right Remlik;)).

r3443670747.jpg

Supposedly this is from the "Satanic Bible"

satan_sign.gif

I guess there are alot of satanists out there. Here are some other notable satanists.;)

We'll start with Harley Clark the originator of the "Hook 'em Horns" sign at the University of Texas:

cheerleader.jpg

satanists-clinton.jpg Bill Clinton

satanists-spiderman.jpg Spiderman

satanists-prince_william.jpg Prince William

satanists-lizard-taylor.jpg Elizabeth Taylor

george_bush_satanist.jpg George W. Bush

Satanists_Arafat.jpg Yasser Arafat

satanists_italian_PM.jpg Italian Prime Minister Burlusconi

signs_1.jpg Amy Grant

quayle_sign_of_devil.jpg Dan Quayle

wolves_copeland_2.gif Evangelist Kenneth Copeland

hook%20em.jpg Laura Bush

Actualy I think it was started by Dio. At least I think it was him. I saw an interview and he (or whoever it was) said that his grandmother used to do it as a sign to ward off evil. He did it for kicks in a photo or something and it just took off.

Originally posted by Tarhog

I told my old girlfriend I loved her.

She WAS Satan. Satan was hot. But very very self-absorbed.

One Sunday morning, a little old man was sitting in his usual spot in the first pew of his church when all of a sudden the back doors came flying open with authority as Satan entered. With fire and heat surrounding him the people frantically tried to escape. All except for the little old man up front. Seeing that the old man sitting in the front pew is unfazed by everything, the devil decides to strike fear in the man by throwing fire at his feet, sides and back. Still unfazed by the devils will to scare him, the devil decides to approach the man and ask why he has not run off like the rest.

Devil: "Old man, Do You Not Know Who I am?"

Old Man : "Sure I do"

Devil: "Does My Presence Not Stike Fear in You?"

Old Man: " No "

Devil: "I Dont Understand, Everyone is Afraid Of Me"

Old Man: " Why should I be afraid, Ive been married to your sister for 45 years now"

:D

Actually, what I've heard is it is a satanic symbol, the horns.

If you kinda look at it, its 666. (if you put your thumb on the outside, it is a 'good luck' symbol or something). However, if you're thumb is in the middle, the so called 'rock on' way, then theres a 6 on each side and in the middle, therefore 666.

I know there are some groups against it and whatnot, but the intent of most people 'showing the horns' is to just 'rock out'.

And yes, Metal does rule!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,145062,00.html

That is the link from Foxnews....pay attention towards the end how Bush has a "cover up" for showing the satanic sign. But this act has been committed several times by other political leaders and heavy metal rock stars.

Read that link......than read this link.....

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2005/210105devilhand.htm

I already told you the Satanic gesture during his swear in, when he faced the "obelisk" or the Washington Monument. As the saying goes...."The man that faces the obelisk, will introduce the the world to Antichrist"

All I am asking you to do is read it...and form YOUR OWN OPINION..please.

Archived