Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

^ Calling shenanigans on that corndog image.

1. The painted image is on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, for that image to have been taken the photographer must have been laying on his back with a telephoto lens and the guy some how walking sideways in the air (because there isn't a wall near enough).

2. No corn dogs in Italy (if that IS a corn dog)

3. No eating in Sistine Chapel or any of the Papal museums.

4. Yeah, I'm a jerk.

Pew Pew Pew

That's awesome. :ols:

---------- Post added April-12th-2013 at 02:15 PM ----------

The brass behind the NCAA are a bunch of hypocritical bastages. Prime example during the Basketball tournaments:

The NCAA wouldn't allow the Louisville men's team to stay the extra night to root on the Louisville women's team. The wouldn't allow the school to buy them tickets either. They wouldn't allow Rick Pitino to buy them tickets. The wouldn't even let the players themselves buy tickets.

But pay for football players to come to New York for the Heisman ceremony? You bet they do.

I'm delving into Captain Obvious here, but I listen to a radio show on the way home from work: Coach Merrill. His take on this is the NCAA wouldn't allow it because, and only because, they couldn't make money on it. They make money on the Heisman and other post season award shows. But they wouldn't make any money on allowing the Louisville men to root on their women counterparts because they can't figure out a way to make a profit on it. Shameful.

Botched - you might want to take the sistine chapel pic down. Don't get me wrong, it's funny - but it's stuff like that, that gets the thread shut down.

Hence the keep it clean part.

;)

What's the problem? You don't like Rick Perry? Or corn dogs? Or fine art?

^ Calling shenanigans on that corndog image.

1. The painted image is on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, for that image to have been taken the photographer must have been laying on his back with a telephoto lens and the guy some how walking sideways in the air (because there isn't a wall near enough).

2. No corn dogs in Italy (if that IS a corn dog)

3. No eating in Sistine Chapel or any of the Papal museums.

4. Yeah, I'm a jerk.

I'm sure it's a photoshop. I just thought it was funny.

TEG, I don't think it violates any rules. It looks pretty bad from a distance though.