Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Hard to stand out as having a bad knock knock joke but he did it by fumbling the Humpty Dance. Though had he gotten his line right parents might have been mortified.

My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty.

Yo ladies, oh how I like to hump thee.

He went with "I really am kind of funky" while apparently galloping on a horse. Oh my.

That one of the ear wax remover gun is so stupid. You'd have to be a moron to hurt yourself that bad with a qtip and you'd have to be a complete pansy to actually scream ouch like he does.

The situation is totally implausible. A weakling like that would have been killed off by natural selection long ago.

That one of the ear wax remover gun is so stupid. You'd have to be a moron to hurt yourself that bad with a qtip and you'd have to be a complete pansy to actually scream ouch like he does.

The situation is totally implausible. A weakling like that would have been killed off by natural selection long ago.

The way he just yells after the QTip goes in is so ridiculous. Terrible ad :ols:

tumblr_mfvv5jfWJv1rxh5bro1_500.gif

:ols: