Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

THAT was a horrible shot. Don't care that he made it, pass the damn ball. Yes, it looks good on SC when he drains the shot, but there were 11 seconds left on the shot clock and there were 4 defenders within arms reach. PASS THE BALL.

/old man rant

Edited by Popeman38
  • Like 2

I don't think anyone thinks it was a good shot or choice, Pope. But Curry and Klay Thompson are definitely a marvel to watch when they get hot. Everything from everywhere starts dropping. The look like the real life version of NBA Jams.  

Edited by The Evil Genius

It's called a heat check. If there is any player in the league that a coach could give a pass to in a "heat check" situation, it's Steph. If he pulled up 5 ft past half court with 20 secs left on the shot clock if he was feeling it, Steve Kerr would let it slide because it's Steph.

• 2 weeks later...

I love how nonchalant the guy is. Like it was just a minor annoyance that he had to move off of the sidewalk for a few seconds to get out of the way of the careening car. Then he just goes on his way.

He honestly seemed more annoyed that his shoe almost came off than he was that a guy almost car murdered him.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

I love how nonchalant the guy is. Like it was just a minor annoyance that he had to move off of the sidewalk for a few seconds to get out of the way of the careening car. Then he just goes on his way.

He honestly seemed more annoyed that his shoe almost came off than he was that a guy almost car murdered him.

I love this clip for that exact reason too. He's not angry or concerned about the driver at all. 

Just annoyed he might have gotten his kicks dirty on the the street. 

• Like 1

I love this clip for that exact reason too. He's not angry or concerned about the driver at all. 

Just annoyed he might have gotten his kicks dirty on the the street. 

Also, where in the hell was the guy from the car going at the end? lol. He immediately jumped out of the car and just ran down the middle of the street. No looking at the car, no checking on the dude that was almost killed...he just ****ing booked it to some unknown location. 

Also, where in the hell was the guy from the car going at the end? lol. He immediately jumped out of the car and just ran down the middle of the street. No looking at the car, no checking on the dude that was almost killed...he just ****ing booked it to some unknown location. 

Yeah, I thought maybe he swiped a car on the side and that's what pushed him onto the sidewalk so he was going back checking on it. Unless he was just getting the heck out of dodge...