Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

It won't be. I watched Breaking Bad season 5 last week. HATED the way they ended it. Abhor it. Loathe it. 

I tend to agree. Mainly because I thought the story deserved more time to play out. I think they could have done it without making it seem like they were dragging it out. Although I ask myself, after that last episode, if I were to end it another way, how would I?

That's a whole 'nother conversation for a different thread, though.

By the way, you just watched it last week? Seriously man? Where you been at?? :P

I tend to agree. Mainly because I thought the story deserved more time to play out. I think they could have done it without making it seem like they were dragging it out. Although I ask myself, after that last episode, if I were to end it another way, how would I?

That's a whole 'nother conversation for a different thread, though.

By the way, you just watched it last week? Seriously man? Where you been at?? :P

I just got NetFlix streaming to my TV when I moved into my new house in May. With going to school 3/4 time at night, working 60 hours a week, being a Caps & Skins STH for the last 2 years I just haven't had the time for any TV. I watched all 5 seasons over summer break.  That and OITNB.

LOL, I started watching it in February, and got through the whole thing in 2.5 weeks.  I don't know how the rest of the world had the patience to wait it out for 5 years.

BTW, I'm in the middle of watching the Breaking Bad series on Netflix. I've never seen these before, so if anyone here gives spoilers on Breaking Bad I'll find out where each of you work and start embarrassing rumors about your sex life.

Oh, and here I thought you were gonna pull a page out of Walter White's book and take my... err... I'd better not. ;)
  • Like 1