Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

^^ gorgeous box chevy, but he's got it jacked up waaaaay too much.

tumblr_mo6yj1r47c1qir2nlo1_500.gif

That's a pretty common sight down here. I thought that was one of the funniest differences from being in the DMV to LA (Lower Alabama). Everyone up north jacks their cars down to low riders, everyone here jacks the up...waaaaaay up! It is a very common sight around here.

• Like 1

Yes, what kids want, mom's hand down their pants.

That is just outright horrific photoshopping....before I even noticed the improper hand placement by that woman, I spent a couple of minutes staring at the way her legs and knees are sharply cut off like the illustrators weren't sure (or weren't paid enough to care) whether or not she was supposed to be sitting in the pool or on the edge of it.

Bad British Baseball Commentary

I'll admit: I ended up laughing much harder at this than I initially thought I would.  It just picks up steam and gets hilarious by the end.

^^ gorgeous box chevy, but he's got it jacked up waaaaay too much.

That's a pretty common sight down here. I thought that was one of the funniest differences from being in the DMV to LA (Lower Alabama). Everyone up north jacks their cars down to low riders, everyone here jacks the up...waaaaaay up! It is a very common sight around here.

yeah, I spent some time in Huntsville, saw a bunch of jacked up rides.  I was stationed in north carolina for 4 years, it was donk city around there.

It eventually rubbed off on me.  I jacked up the crown vic I had and slapped some 23s on it.  I was 21 at the time and thought it was cool.  LOL

4550280016_large.jpg

4550280019_large.jpg

Unlocking the Truth

12, 11, 12.  - the age of the kids in this metal band. 

Thanks for posting this.  I look forward to their future.  I don't think I have ever seen so many people walk up to a band and give money.  For their ages, they are quite impressive.  They are also o.k. entertainers.  If they keep going they will wow in the future.  I really hope we have another Tosin Abasi type here.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus

How fantastic is this?

Russel Brand on Morning Joe

Wow he just cut through their entire superficial facade, he laid bare the media and from there they didn't have a clue what to do or say, then in an instant he did their job and when he asked them to comment their opinion they completely froze. I can only imagine what their producers were screaming in their ears.

I never thought much of Russel Brand before, but that was BRILLIANT.

"Get rid of that ring dear, it means nothing to you! She's a shaft grasper!"

Holy crap, he KILLED it.

~Bang

Edited by Bang