Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I figure Deacon's post could be his idea of a "subtle" owned (however miscalculated), or just a spazzing brainfart, or a cry for culling from the herd. I dunno. It's one of those posts I have seen lately in here that don't really belong in the thread so I will just start banning for those and deleting them. That always seems most effective and time-saving on my end. :)

I figure Deacon's post could be his idea of a "subtle" owned (however miscalculated), or just a spazzing brainfart, or a cry for culling from the herd. I dunno. It's one of those posts I have seen lately in here that don't really belong in the thread so I will just start banning for those and deleting them. That always seems most effective and time-saving on my end. :)

Jumbo, I say with a sincere heart and my tongue planted firmly in my cheek that you're doing God's work. :)

Keep it up!

Jumbo, I say with a sincere heart and my tongue planted firmly in my cheek that you're doing God's work. :)

Keep it up!

I was told if I chose this path it would lonely and full of burden, suffering disdain and rejection even as I strive to help others. :halo:

Cool that I got this here ban hammer. :evilg:

A mento will not do that, they used a crushed up alka-seltzer tablet that had been pressformed to fit under the cap. Try it with a Mento and you'll see that it has no more effect than dropping an M&M in.

Where did you read that?

I assumed since the soda was half the size that is normally used, a single mento would do the trick but I've never tried the mentos/soda thing.

A mento will not do that, they used a crushed up alka-seltzer tablet that had been pressformed to fit under the cap. Try it with a Mento and you'll see that it has no more effect than dropping an M&M in.

What? Come on man how did you miss out on this it was all over the internet a few years ago, even had Mythbusters had an episode.

LjbJELjLgZg

You are absolutely, positively wrong.

I've done this trick a thousand times. The hard part of a Mentos/Diet Coke trick is putting the cap on before the coke shoots out. If you can put the cap on and drop multiple mentos in there, it creates a coke rocket that flies super high if you smash it just right.

We once got our coke rocket to fly over the lights in the mall parking lot....it was beautiful....looked like a perfectly thrown football spiral as it soared over the lights (I'm going to guess 20 feet in the air).