Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I think i just owned myself

I was thinking that it should have read "Highly flammable", with "Inflammable" meaning Not flammable. :silly:

I will leave the pic up since I got Owned. :ols:

I figured that's what happened, because many people don't realize that "flammable" and "inflammable" are the same thing :ols:

I was trying to find a clip of that to post, but the only one I found was in spanish :/

I think of something from the Simpsons that I want to link quite often. If I'm lucky enough to find it, generally its in Spanish or German. Sort of looses the effect...

Edited by Old Bay
Me fail english, that's umpossible!

I usually imagine it in my head, because there's little point finding the clip online with all the copyrights and overprotection and all.

I google random quotes that hop into my head, and then post them somewhere else.

What a classic, hilarious show before it got stale and old.

Back to posting funny pics.

Many times where I think of something from the Simpsons that I want to link but if I'm lucky enough to find it, generally its in Spanish or German. Sort of looses the effect...

I keep a list of my favorite Simpsons quotes in my email Draft folder. Think I have about 30 or so.

I don't even understand what the guy is trying to say with that original status...his grandpa is in the hospital and it's going to suck having sex tonight??

If there were commas, part of it would read "****ing A man", like an exasperated saying. I'm sure you've heard it. Took me like 12 read-throughs to get it though.

I don't even understand what the guy is trying to say with that original status...his grandpa is in the hospital and it's going to suck having sex tonight??

*****in'-A, man" is what he heard in his head. "****ing a man" is what came out

edit: seems I'm a bit late in clarifying.

Edited by PokerPacker