Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Westbrook -- Let's finalize our bets.

Art

Originally posted by Westbrook36

Come on, Art. How are we going to settle this? You want to just pull them out and see whose is bigger? :cool:

If that was an actual picture of you that you posted a while back, I don't think you'd want to make this the settling fee either. I have certain genetic advantages over a guy your size :).

How we're going to settle this is that you appreciate that I have agreed to take you up on both bets you offered, and I've agreed, though reluctantly, to do silly message board terms attached. That's called give and take. Now, you get to reluctantly pull out the change purse to see how much you can bet, so we can be done with it.

Originally posted by Westbrook36

I prefer chrome but with the conditions here in Hawaii, my chrome wheels caroded (salt air) so I wound up powdercoating them black.

I guess it's one of those trade offs you have to make to live in paradise. :D

:thumbsup:

Art,

The bet with me is no longer feasible since you have truely made WB your b*tch in such a way that he will now always be your b*tch, and only your b*tch when he is on this board.

Guest Westbrook36

Well, Art, you pretty convincingly said earlier that GSF was the first person whose terms I agreed with and that noone else was able to bet after that. Look on the previous page for exact quotes on the subject.

Thanks for the offer though. Maybe we can come up with some sorta different bets since those have been taken off the table.

If your main contention is a cash bet, however, don't expect such gratuitous terms being offered by me if I know that's the arena that I'd be entering.

Originally posted by Dan T.

Hey Art, he doesn't want to bet money. Stop beating the horse. It's dead.

Hey, Dan T. My messages in this thread are called "replies". Meaning someone else is speaking and I'm responding. Direct the dead horse abuse where it belongs, as I have several times in this thread telling WB to either make the bet or shut up.

Originally posted by Art

As for anything I can say getting you down, well, let's just say, I've got you posting your life story in an effort to deflect your unwillingness to set terms to finalize a wager YOU offered. My guess is, what I say to you has a very profound impact on you and that impact is as clear as a Yellow Vette.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now THAT is what I call a quality zinger. It almost isn't fair.

Guest Westbrook36

This thread has had it all, boys. Taunts. Claims. Threats. A penis size heckle.

All this baby needs before we can put it to bed is either me or Art saying we are going to kick the other's ass. :D

Originally posted by Art

Hey, Dan T. My messages in this thread are called "replies". Meaning someone else is speaking and I'm responding. Direct the dead horse abuse where it belongs, as I have several times in this thread telling WB to either make the bet or shut up.

Well, at this point the whole notion of a "friendly" wager seems pretty much out the window. Anyway, it's been entertaining watching from the sidelines.

Guest Westbrook36
Originally posted by Skinned

Now that was funny...

Ah yes, the small penis Corvette joke. As old as time itself. :laugh:

You think that's funny, check this out:

officeguy.jpg

Well I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread.

THIS, is entertainment.

Every time I read Art debating a point with someone, I get a picture in my head of two guys in a sword fight, both flailing away at each other. Finally, Art turns and and walks away shaking his head. Leaving his opponent standing there, still running his mouth, "You didn't hurt me, I'm still here. You ain't $hit!"

Then slowly, piece by piece, body parts begin to fall off of the mouthy opponent onto the ground. And right before the head falls off, one final thought comes to it.

"Did that SOB just cut me?"

PS - I'm still waiting for one of you photoshop guys to put the Redskins logo on the side of that yellow car. An improvement for sure.

That could be the avatar old West(babbling)brook36 should have to add to his sig when he loses. Along with a statement about how deep inside he wishes he could be a Redskins fan. That's why his "pride and joy" is closer in color to the Redskins than it is to the mold green of Philthy. But as a loser, he must root for a loser. Just keep repeating,

At least we got there...

At least we got there...

At least we got there...

Guest Westbrook36

So do me and this "GSF" have a bet or not? Is there two bets? One for the 100 yard rusher and one for the sweep? We need to finalize this.

Something tells me if we don't, Art will just start changing my settings using his "logic" of what the bet actually was.

WB, a little knowledge to spread here that might help you out if you ever shut your mouth and listen.

A Gentleman's Bet is a bet that doesn't infer the exchanging of money. A friendly wager, on the other hand, infers the exchanging of a smaller amount of money. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK A "WAGER" IS?

How about a bet that only suits you, meaning only you get something out of it?

If the Iggles sweep the Skins, I give you $50.

If not, you go to the nearest plastic surgeon and have him/her give you a sack with any round objects in it. Then you could atleast have a sack and honestly say you have a pair.

You are a bore, and I really don't care anymore, but the bet is on if you want it. The terms have already been stated. If I'm not well known enough around here for you than accept Art's bet.

Here's a way that you might be able to bet for your Reid avatar. Why don't you bet Art or the mods that if the Skins don't get swept by the Iggles you get the Extreme's beyatch avatar and you'll donate $100 to the site. If the Skins do get swept Art sends $100 and you get your avatar. I can't speak for Art, but I have a feeling he might take that bet. As much bandwidth as you waste on here, you owe these guys some cash anyways. What's a 100 bucks to a guy who drives a vette with fancy rims and lives in paradise? I've probably donated more than that to the site just to help them out, and I drive a pick-up and live in a regular old small town.

Guest Westbrook36
Originally posted by GSF

You are a bore, and I really don't care anymore, but the bet is on if you want it. The terms have already been stated. If I'm not well known enough around here for you than accept Art's bet.

Here's a way that you might be able to bet for your Reid avatar. Why don't you bet Art or the mods that if the Skins don't get swept by the Iggles you get the Extreme's beyatch avatar and you'll donate $100 to the site. If the Skins do get swept Art sends $100 and you get your avatar. I can't speak for Art, but I have a feeling he might take that bet. As much bandwidth as you waste on here, you owe these guys some cash anyways. What's a 100 bucks to a guy who drives a vette with fancy rims and lives in paradise? I've probably donated more than that to the site just to help them out, and I drive a pick-up and live in a regular old small town.

If Art agrees, and the money will go to the site, I agree to these terms for the Eagles sweeping the Skins.

What say you, Art? :cool:

Archived