Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Westbrook -- Let's finalize our bets.

Art

Originally posted by Westbrook36

I'm all for betting it. I guess Art doesn't want to do the avatar/signature thing. Some nobody wanted to do the best with me so I guess I'll have to just bet with him.

Edit- For the season sweep, not the 100 yard rusher....since it only makes sense to bet one and I'd rather make a bet where my favorite team is part of it.

WB,

The bets I am willing to take with you are both the bets you offered. If it only makes sense to bet where your favorite team is part of the equation, you shouldn't have offered up a bet about Tampa's running game if you didn't want it matched.

As I've said in this thread, I am willing to work a combination wager with you, though that's not my preference. You now need to call relatives, borrow some money, and pony up. Your mouth demands it of you.

Originally posted by Art

WB,

The bets I am willing to take with you are both the bets you offered. If it only makes sense to bet where your favorite team is part of the equation, you shouldn't have offered up a bet about Tampa's running game if you didn't want it matched.

As I've said in this thread, I am willing to work a combination wager with you, though that's not my preference. You now need to call relatives, borrow some money, and pony up. Your mouth demands it of you.

Daaaaamn...:phone: or :pimp: or else :hammer:

Guest Westbrook36
Originally posted by Art

WB,

Well I don't think this is going to get resolved since I've continually said I don't feel like betting money and you are insisting on it.

/Insert jokes about how I must be poor.

Well I don't think this is going to get resolved since I've continually said I don't feel like betting money and you are insisting on it.

/Insert jokes about how I must be poor.

Since someone else in this thread already took you up on these bets and you agreed, for avatars, I really would get nothing out of making the same bet that you can only pay off once. I've attempted to move your direction, but seen no movement on your part.

I think your options are pretty clear. Shut your mouth, since you clearly don't have the sack to back up your trash, or, back it up. Either or would work. Running your mouth and not backing it up though won't.

You made this bed my boy. Now, figure out a satisfactory way to sleep in it, or, keep awfully quiet until it blows over.

Guest Westbrook36
Originally posted by Art

Since someone else in this thread already took you up on these bets and you agreed, for avatars, I really would get nothing out of making the same bet that you can only pay off once. I've attempted to move your direction, but seen no movement on your part.

I think your options are pretty clear. Shut your mouth, since you clearly don't have the sack to back up your trash, or, back it up. Either or would work. Running your mouth and not backing it up though won't.

You made this bed my boy. Now, figure out a satisfactory way to sleep in it, or, keep awfully quiet until it blows over.

I've made my bed because from the beginning I stated what I'd be willing to bet and since they don't meet your parameters, I am wrong?

Whatever. You are acting like a pompous moron. What if I countered, come on, Art, 10k! Come on, do it! If you don't, you better shut your mouth!!! Sounds pretty stupid doesn't it.

You'd have a leg to stand on if at ANY TIME I said a cash bet was something I wanted to do. But I didn't.

Oh well, you love to distort facts to fit your convoluted sense of reality so don't let me stop you now.

I've made my bed because from the beginning I stated what I'd be willing to bet and since they don't meet your parameters, I am wrong?

Whatever. You are acting like a pompous moron. What if I countered, come on, Art, 10k! Come on, do it! If you don't, you better shut your mouth!!! Sounds pretty stupid doesn't it.

You'd have a leg to stand on if at ANY TIME I said a cash bet was something I wanted to do. But I didn't.

Oh well, you love to distort facts to fit your convoluted sense of reality so don't let me stop you now.

You said it yourself when this whole thing started it was a bet. What did you think you had to bet?

Guest Westbrook36
Originally posted by Renegade7

You said it yourself when this whole thing started it was a bet. What did you think you had to bet?

Why don't you reread this whole thread. From the beginning, I was interested in a "friendly wager" with a Redskins fan because they are generally fun and good for talking trash (avatar/signature).

But Art is incapable of having fun. Must be all the years of losing weighing on him.

Why don't you reread this whole thread. From the beginning, I was interested in a "friendly wager" with a Redskins fan because they are generally fun and good for talking trash (avatar/signature).

But Art is incapable of having fun. Must be all the years of losing weighing on him.

Naw, I'm serious. What did you have in mind? Friendly is too vauge a word.

Originally posted by Art

You know, Art, you may need to do some research & find where it was that ya'll made this bet. I seem to remember somewhere along the lines of a wager being offered up, both for the Iggles sweeping us & the Bucs rushing for 100 yds against us, but I dont' remember all the terms that were AGREED upon, however, I do remember (or think I do) that they WERE agreed upon! Just an idea...;)

Guest Westbrook36

I'm willing to make a bet with ANYONE on this board concerning the things I've mentioned. If noone is interested, that's fine by me.

Just because I don't agree to Art's terms means nothing. If I wanted a money bet, I can find a million things with better odd then the bets I mentioned.

I'm willing to make a bet with ANYONE on this board concerning the things I've mentioned. If noone is interested, that's fine by me.

Just because I don't agree to Art's terms means nothing. If I wanted a money bet, I can find a million things with better odd then the bets I mentioned.

If the skins don't allow a 100 yard rush you have to get rid of that shaking Dawkins pic. It's making me sic. What are your terms then?

Guest Westbrook36

The very first thread mention I made of anything regarding friendly wagers was I wanted an Andy Reid avatar but I was later told that probably wouldn't be possible.

Henry? Art?

This thread kind of reminds of that sixth grade dance where your buddies dared you to kiss your date and you spent the entire night debating on the wager while that poor little girl stood there against the wall ready to dance but nobody would accomodate her wishes.

:(

Guest Westbrook36

Ok, Tarhog, can you make this happen? I like Renegade so I'd rather have a "friendly wager" with him anyway since he seems to like a little give and take.

I'm all for betting it. I guess Art doesn't want to do the avatar/signature thing. Some nobody wanted to do the best with me so I guess I'll have to just bet with him.

Edit- For the season sweep, not the 100 yard rusher....since it only makes sense to bet one and I'd rather make a bet where my favorite team is part of it.

Hey sh*tferbrains,

If this means we're on than look forward to being "some nobody's beyatch". :laugh: I'd prefer the cash, but since you have no nuts...

That just brings us back to Henry's post:

"As someone who's NOT betting here, I don't know how I feel about Westbrook getting his own special icon. He's not betting against the board, just Art, so why should the whole board have to pay the price if he wins?

In the past we've done something like clown the loser with a special title such as "Art's B!tch" (If Art wins, for example) for 50 or so posts. We've never given out special icons to bet winners, as far as I remember.

And I don't see Westbrook deserving such special attention in this matter."

Guest Westbrook36

Renegade, if agreed:

1. Redskins allow/don't allow 100 yard rusher:

-You win, I take down Dawk and add statement regarding your impressive football knowledge.

-I win, you add an Eagles picture of my choice to sig with a statement about my football knowledge.

2. Eagles sweep/don't sweep Skins

-You win, you choose my avatar (Head up butt, etc)

-I win, Andy Reid avatar in same style as current extremeskins avatars.

If you can get someone important or who has the power to buy off on it and you agree to the terms, let's dance. :D

Guest Westbrook36
Originally posted by goskins

This would be cool,

If WB wins he gets a Reid avatar, if he loses he gets a Reid Avatar with either a (L- loser) on it or the message below the Avatar "Never Got There".

How about that?

I'll take that. Custom message :"Forty-Four years of Futility" :D

Guest Westbrook36
Originally posted by GSF

Hey sh*tferbrains,

If this means we're on than look forward to being "some nobody's beyatch". :laugh: I'd prefer the cash, but since you have no nuts...

If agreed, I'm on with Renegade. Sorry, I never even seen you post before.

Archived