Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Westbrook -- Let's finalize our bets.

Art

You wanted to bet that Tampa would have a 100-yard rusher in the opener.

And you also wanted to bet the Eagles would sweep the Skins.

I'd like to make sure we finalize both bets now with $100 on each. Confirm so we can have it written in stone.

Art, I pray to sweet Jesus himself that you take this jackass's money. Matter of a fact... I will provide my home address and phone number to you Westpuke36 and I will piggyback whatever bet Art suckers you into if you have the nads to lay more cake on the line. I am more then willing to take the action and I dont care if you pay me in pennies. It will be well worth shutting your useless mouth up.

Jon

oh and by the way Westpuke, I am from Philly too... so you better pay Art and whoever else or I will hunt you down and make sure we get whatever we came to expect.

Originally posted by Drkstar

Art, I pray to sweet Jesus himself that you take this jackass's money. Matter of a fact... I will provide my home address and phone number to you Westpuke36 and I will piggyback whatever bet Art suckers you into if you have the nads to lay more cake on the line. I am more then willing to take the action and I dont care if you pay me in pennies. It will be well worth shutting your useless mouth up.

Jon

oh and by the way Westpuke, I am from Philly too... so you better pay Art and whoever else or I will hunt you down and make sure we get whatever we came to expect.

Jon,

I always appreciate strong support from my Redskin brothers, but, let's not make comments like you've made here in closing. Obviously, WB lives in Hawaii, so we'll take precautions to make sure he pays up. But, we don't need the additional threat of hunting him down to encourage him to live up to his obligations in this matter :).

you are right Art. I got carried away with the hunt down remark but I mean everything else I said. Also, I had no idea that Westpuke36 lives in the islands... but you have to admit, it would be a great excuse to goto Maui!

The threat is defused. But my hatred for the Eagles and Westpukes antagonism is not!

Jon

Originally posted by Art

Jon,

I always appreciate strong support from my Redskin brothers, but, let's not make comments like you've made here in closing. Obviously, WB lives in Hawaii, so we'll take precautions to make sure he pays up. But, we don't need the additional threat of hunting him down to encourage him to live up to his obligations in this matter :).

Does that mean no go on the monopoly money Art? :mad:

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

Does that mean no go on the monopoly money Art? :mad:

Hey, just make a few extra pizza deliveries for tips and you can make a bet too. Ahh, making fun of 18-year-olds. How sweet it is :).

Originally posted by Art

Hey, just make a few extra pizza deliveries for tips and you can make a bet too. Ahh, making fun of 18-year-olds. How sweet it is :).

Art, I'm only a couple years younger than you and would still think long and hard before making a $100 bet, even if I knew I had a really nice chance of winning... :laugh:

Nick

Originally posted by Sknzfan

Art-

It would be Nice for the LOSER to ALso have to change his AVATAR for the Week Between Games to say.......hmmmmmmmmm........HAIL SKIN'S or Hail which ever team the Winner Pulls for ?

Just a Little ADDED Bonus ?

How about this?

inmatesbch.gif

:evil:

Originally posted by Art

:laugh: That's just too easy Art.

Seriously though, I want in on some of that action! I'll bet the beyatch avatar, or any amount of cash WB36 wants that the Iggles don't sweep the Skins this year.

I would be worried about an Eagle fan holding up his end of the bargain. I seem to recall a bet over at igglephans where the wager was based on whether the Redskins are to going to finish last in the NFC East or not....

The 'Igglephan' basically welched on the bet saying that the Redskins were tied with the Giants (by virtue of their records) and that despite the tie breakers putting the Giants last he had in fact won the bet...

Eagles to sweep the Skins? I wouldn't call that a safe bet. I would say the percentage of that happening does favor the outcome but nowhere near worth betting a C-note on. Yes, I gamble with my brain, not my heart.

As far as a Tampa RB gaining 100 in week one? Who in the hell is going to do that? Alstott? Not. Maybe if Galloway runs a few reverses deep in Buc territory and manages to break them, then maybe. Again, a bad bet.

Skins win week one. The return of Gibbs will have the stadium and it's players contributing well beyond what will be expected for the rest of the year. A homecoming game it will be.

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

Bully. And it's cleaning and setting tables, not delivering pizza.

:)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good one. :)

Like Art, been there, done that. Scamming on all the fine hostesses is what made it a great job though!

Originally posted by phanatic

Eagles to sweep the Skins? I wouldn't call that a safe bet. I would say the percentage of that happening does favor the outcome but nowhere near worth betting a C-note on. Yes, I gamble with my brain, not my heart.

As far as a Tampa RB gaining 100 in week one? Who in the hell is going to do that? Alstott? Not. Maybe if Galloway runs a few reverses deep in Buc territory and manages to break them, then maybe. Again, a bad bet.

Skins win week one. The return of Gibbs will have the stadium and it's players contributing well beyond what will be expected for the rest of the year. A homecoming game it will be.

I'm just betting what Westbrook wanted to bet. I didn't make him select those bets. As for the Eagles and the Skins, you may wish to recall that we split every year for years until Spurrier came in and Johnson frightened him. We're better built to face a defense as you run now than we've been in a couple of years, so, even the favorable factor of a sweep is not all that obvious, barring lots of injury of course.

Guest Westbrook36

Art, I never said anything about money. I said that from the beginning. I can get better than even odds on both on any internet betting site.

The bet proposed was if the Eagles sweep the skins, I get to pick an Eagles related avatar. If they lose, you pick my avatar, change my signature to whatever you want, etc.

The course of the bet would run for one year.

Do you agree to these terms?

Archived