Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE STATE OF THE FRANCHISE POLL 2024: POST-DRAFT & MINI-CAMP EDITION v.1.1.24

CITR OFFICIAL SECOND STATE OF THE FRANCHISE POLL: POST-DRAFT  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Today I am generally satisfied with the direction of the Commanders franchise. v1.1.24

2. 2. Today I am generally satisfied with the job that Josh Harris and our new ownership group have done so far.

3. 3. Today I am generally satisfied with the job Adam Peters has done so far.

4. 4. Today I am generally satisfied with the job Dan Quinn has done so far.

5. 5. Where do you currently reside?

• The DMV (DC, Maryland or Virginia)
    • Eastern time zone USA (excluding the DMV)
    • Central time zone usa
    • Mountain time zone usa
    • Pacific time zone usa
    • The UK
    • Canada
    • Europe (excluding UK)
    • South America
    • Middle-East
    • Asia (excluding the Middle-East)
    • Africa (Excluding the Middle-East)
    • Australia
    • Antarctica
    • Oceania
    • None of the above
    • I prefer not to answer
  6. 6. How old are you?

• I am 18 years old or under
    • I am 19 to 25 years old
    • I am 26 to 32 years old
    • I am 33 to 39 years old
    • I am 40 to 49 years old
    • I am 50 to 59 years old
    • I am 60 to 69 years old
    • I am 70 to 79 years old
    • I am 80 to 99 years old
    • I am 100 years old or more. Congratulations!!!
    • I prefer not to answer
  7. 7. How do you feel about our team's prospects today, compared to how you felt about them before the draft and the early mini-camps?

• No change. I feel the same about our team's prospects today, as I did before the draft and mini-camp.
    • I feel slightly better about our team's prospects today, than I did before the draft and mini-camp.
    • I feel slightly worse about our team's prospects today, than I did before the draft and mini-camp?
    • I feel much better about our team's prospects today, than I did before the draft and mini-camp?
    • I feel much worse about our team's prospects today, than I did before the draft and mini-camp?
  8. 8. The NFL Competion committee recently approved changes to the kickoff rules. Do you approve of their decision?

• Yes, this could make kickoffs more exciting.
    • No, there was no need to make a change.
    • I have no opinion on this subject.
  9. 9. Would you be in favor of a future rule change that would allow a team behind by 14 points or more in the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter to keep the ball after scoring a touchdown, if they convert a 4th and 20 play from their own 20 yard line? (Note: If the offensive team fails to convert the 4th down the defending team takes possesion in field goal range, at the +20 yard line.)

• Yes, onside kick recoveries are almost impossible. This would at least give a team a chance to retain possesion of the ball.
    • No, nothing is wrong with the current rules. If you're worried about coming from behind late in the game the obvious solution is to play better earlier, and not get behind in the first place.
  10. 10. Which of the following statements best expresses your current opinion about our team name: The Commanders? REMINDER: DO NOT DISCUSS THIS ISSUE IN THE STADIUM!

• I initially liked the name Commanders, and I still like it.
    • I initially liked the name Commanders, but now I don't like it.
    • I initially disliked the name Commanders, and I still don't like it.
    • I initially disliked the name Commanders, but now I like it.
    • I initially was neutral about the name Commanders, and I'm still neutral.
    • I initially was neutral about the name Commanders, but now I like it.
    • I initially was neutral about the name Commanders, but now I don't like it.
    • None of the above.
  11. 11. Would you be in favor of us changing our team name?

• Yes
    • No
    • I have no opinion on this matter.
    • "My cat's breath smells like cat food." In other words I'm tired of thinking about this subject.
  12. 12. At a minimum, what needs to happen for you to consider this a successful season?

• I am a football purist, not a relativist. It's always Superbowl or bust for me. Anything less is failure.
    • Winning one playoff game is my minimum criteria for a successful season.
    • Winning the division is my minimum criteria for a successful season.
    • Making the playoffs as a wild card team is my minimum criteria for a successful season.
    • Winning 9 games and have a winning season is my minimum criteria for a successful season.
    • Winning 5 to 8 games, which is more than we won last year, is my minimum criteria for a successful season.
    • The ONLY important thing this year is finding a real quarterbak. My minimum criteria for a successful season is for Jayden Daniels to develop into a solid starting qb and be well on his way to becoming our first franchise qb in a generation, everything else is secondary.
    • My minimum criteria for a succesful season is just to beat the damn Cowboys, we can lose the other 15 games. Plus, it means we'll have a high draft pick.
    • They've already had a succesful season as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't matter if they go 0-17, our record just isn't important at all this year. Getting rid of "the vile creature" and replacing "it" with Harris was great, but now we've added AP, DQ, a great coaching staff, and promising players in the draft, including a possible franchise qb. I say give 'em the year to jell as a team. 2025 is the earliest I'm gonna start counting wins.
    • Something else (Please explain in comments)
  13. 13. Concerning the live broadcast of the NFL draft, which of the following statements best reflects how, or if, you watched and/or listened to any portion of the draft?

• I watched the draft live on ESPN/ESPN2 ONLY.
    • I watched the draft live on ABC ONLY.
    • I watched the draft live on the NFL Network ONLY.
    • I watched the draft live on the Pat McAfee Show ONLY.
    • I watched the draft live on another single internet or tv source, not previously listed ONLY.
    • I listened to the draft live on Sirius/XM ONLY.
    • I listened to the draft live on terrestrial radio ONLY.
    • I watched and/or listened to the draft live using multiple sources.
    • I didn't watch or listen to the draft live.
  14. 14. Now that you've had a few weeks to think about it, and you’ve seen the rookies perform at multiple mini-camps, how would you rank our draft, compared to other NFL teams? (I'm not looking for an exact ranking, just your general feeling on how we did compared to other teams.)

• I think the Commanders had the best draft in the entire league, and they improved themselves more than any other NFL team.
    • I would rank the Commanders draft as being somewhere around the 2nd to 5th best overall, and they improved themselves immensely more than most NFL teams.
    • I would rank the Commanders draft as being somewhere around the 6th to 10th best overall, and they improved themselves significantly more than most NFL teams.
    • I would rank the Commanders draft as being somewhere around the 11th to 13th best overall, and they improved themselves slightly more, than most NFL teams.
    • I would rank the Commanders draft as being somewhere around the 14th to 18th best overall, and they improved themselves about the same as the average NFL team.
    • I would rank the Commanders draft as somewhere around the the 19th to 21st best overall, and they improved themselves slightly less than most NFL teams.
    • I would rank the Commanders draft as somewhere around the 22nd to 26th best draft, and they improved themselves significantly less than most NFL teams.
    • I would rank the Commanders draft as being somewhere around the 27th to 31st best draft, and they improved themselves immensely less, than most NFL teams.
    • I think the Commanders had the worst draft in the entire league, and they improved themselves less than any other NFL team.
    • None of the above (please explain in comments)
  15. 15. Which of these statements, about the Commanders selection of Jayden Daniels, best reflects your opinion after the draft, rookie mini-camp and the first few days of combined mini-camp?

• I originally wanted us to draft someone else, and I still think drafting Daniels was the wrong decision.
    • I originally wanted us to draft someone else, but I now think we made the right decision.
    • I originally wanted us to draft Daniels, and I still think we made the right choice.
    • I originally wanted us to draft Daniels, but I now think it was the wrong decision.
    • I originally had no opinion on who we should draft and today I still have no opinion on the matter.
    • I originally had no opinion on who we should draft, but today I think it was the right decision.
    • I originally had no opinion on who we should draft, but today I think it was the wrong decision.
    • None of the above. (Explain in comments)
  16. 16. In rookie-minicamp it was revealed that our 2nd round pick, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, would be out an indefinite period of time because he needs surgery on his foot. Considering that fact, which of the following statements best reflects your current opinion?

• Had I known before the draft that he would need surgery I would have still drafted him.
    • Had I known before the draft that he would need surgery I would have drafted someone else.
  17. 17. We traded our 40th overall pick to the Philadelphia Eagles for the 50th and 53rd picks in the second round. Which of the following statements best reflects your copinion about that trade?

• The Commanders won the trade.
    • The Eagles won the trade.
    • It was a fair trade for both teams.
    • You NEVER make a trade in the division. It was a mistake for both teams.
    • None of the above. (explain in comments)
  18. 18. ASSUMING that, at least, one of the qbs selected in the first round is going to be a complete bust: Which of these qbs is MOST likely to be out of the league in 5 years?

• Caleb Williams, Bears
    • Jayden Daniels, Commanders
    • Michael Penix, Falcons
    • JJ McCarthy, Vikings
    • Bo Nix, Broncos
    • All of them will be busts.
  19. 19. Which of our draft picks other than Jayden Daniels do you think will have the LARGEST POSITIVE IMPACT on our team in 2024?

• Jer'Zhan Newton, (36) DT, Illinois
    • Mike Sainristil, (50) CB, Michigan
    • Ben Sinnott, (53) TE, Kansas State
    • Brandon Coleman, (67) OT, TCU
    • Luke McCaffrey, (100) WR, Rice
    • Jordan Magee, (139) LB, Temple
    • Dominique Hampton, (161) S, Washington
    • Javontae Jean-Baptiste, (222) EDGE, Notre Dame
    • None of them will have a positive impact. They're all going to be busts!
  20. 20. Which draft pick, (other than Jer'Zhan Newton who is injured), do you like least, considering the other players and/or positions available when we selected him?

• Jayden Daniels, (2) QB, LSU
    • Mike Sainristil, (50) CB, Michigan
    • Ben Sinnott, (53) TE, Kansas State
    • Brandon Coleman, (67) OT, TCU
    • Luke McCaffrey, (100) WR, Rice
    • Jordan Magee, (139) LB, Temple
    • Dominique Hampton, (161) S, Washington
    • Javontae Jean-Baptiste, (222) EDGE, Notre Dame
  21. 21. Which of the following statements best reflects your opinion about our current OT situation?

• The best solution would have been trading for another first round pick and selecting an OT with it.
    • The best solution would have been euther to draft an OT with the 36th overall pick, that we used on Jer'Zhan Newton, or one of our other 2nd round picks.
    • The best solution is to trade for the best veteran OT we can get, even if it takes a 2nd round pick in next year's draft to do so.
    • The best solution is to a sign free agent OT like Donovan Smith, formerly of the Chiefs, even if it requires a large multi-year contract get him or someone comparable.
    • We are screwed! It's too late to do anything about it now. The available options either cost too much or are seriously flawed players. We will just have to scour the waiver wire and make do with what we have this year.
    • The o-line is fine! We'll use scheme, play calling, and Jayden's legs, to protect our OTs, and we have young players who are capable of playing the position well. Last season our o-line was hung out to dry by Bienemy's play calling.
    • None of the above. (Please explain in comments)
  22. 22. What, if anything, did you like most about what you've seen, heard or read about the first few weeks of mini-camp?

• The wild and crazy high energy opening ritual with all the players sprinting and toe tapping over obstacles, while their coaches scream, clap, and jumped up and down like maniacs.
    • Jayden Daniels overall play, energy, and take charge positive attitude.
    • DQ wearing a Commanders tee shirt with an old school Redskins feather on it.
    • The undrafted free agent wr who had the catch of mini-camp. A spectacular one handed leaping grab that coul make him a serious competitor for the final roster, despite his pedestrian 4.8 speed.
    • Luke McCaffrey's stellar play and the way he and Jayden seemed to have developed a rapport from day one.
    • The brief glimpses they allow us of that walking human Adonis-- Sam "Love 'em and Leave 'em" Hartman.
    • Tress Way crying as he explained why he gave up his number, even though he originally said no and no one was pushing him to do it.
    • No more playing favorites because of where you're drafted. Specifically, Emanuel Forbes being relegated to second string and now forced to return punts to secure a place on the team.
    • Kliff Kingsbury wearing a straw hat and showing more genuine enthusiasm and energy than any offensive leader we've had in a decade. (Note to Bienemy: yelling at players is not the same thing as motivating them.)
    • The overall positive team attitude and the energy and enthusiasm of both coaches and players.
    • Something else. (Explain in comments)
    • Nothing! I've seen this kind of excitement before and we always ended up losing once the season starts. They're not fooling me again. This time I'm waiting until we start winning real games before I let myself get excited! Bah humbug!!
  23. 23. Now that our new schedule has been released, some believe that any post-season opportunity will come down to our performance in the 5 games leading up to our week 14 bye. In order, we go to Chicago for a Caleb Williams vs Jayden Daniels battle of rookie qbs, followed by a trip to NY vs the Giant, then it's a home game against the Steelers, then back up to Philadelphia for the Eagles and last but not least a home game vs the infernal Cowboys. How many of these 5 games will we win, and will we make it to the playoffs next year?

• We win 5 out of 5 and make the playoffs.
    • We win 5 out of 5 and don't make the playoffs.
    • We win 4 out of 5 and make the playoffs.
    • We win 4 out of 5 and don't make the playoffs.
    • We win 3 out of 5 and make the playoffs.
    • We win 3 out of 5 and don't make the playoffs.
    • We win 2 out of 5 and make the playoffs.
    • We win 2 out of 5 and don't make the playoffs.
    • We win 1 out of 5 and make the playoffs.
    • We win 1 out of 5 and don't make the playoffs.
    • We win 0 out of 5 and make the playoffs.
    • We win 0 out of 5 and don't make the playoffs.
  24. 24. Which of these classic tv comedies do you like most?

• Seinfeld
    • I Love Lucy
    • Fraser
    • The Simpsons
    • Bewitched
    • I Dream of Jeanie
    • The Office
    • The Milton Berle Show
    • The Flintstones
    • The Mary Tyler Moore Show
    • I don't like any of them.
  25. 25. Final Question: If you stumbled upon a bottle of Colt 45 while excavating an ancient Mayan temple and a genie popped out and agreed to grant you one single wish, which of these options would you choose?WARNING: If you decide not to choose an option you will be trapped in the Colt 45 bottle for eternity with a very mad genie.

• The ability to make yourself invisible at will.
    • The ability to see through anything, including lead (take that Superman!). You can also use your eyes to project images including entire films, like "Citizen Kane" or even better a true classic like "Killer Klowns From Outer Space".
    • The ability to read minds of everyone you see including if you happen to see them on tv or in an movie. It doesn't matter if they're alive or dead-- you will know exactly what they are or were thinking at the moment you look at them.
    • The ability to instantly transport yourself anywhere on earth or in the entire universe.
    • The ability to temporarily hypnotize anyone into briefly doing your bidding, when you look directly into their eyes. (This power only works with living people unfortunately.)
    • The ability to instantly travel backwards and forwards through time and history at will.
    • You are given A magical everlasting ice cold bottle of refreshing Colt 45, that never gets empty or warm, no matter how much, or how often, you drink it... --burp--
    • Mr Rye, I don't like fantasies and I hate all these absurd choices your demented brain came up with! I'll gladly spend eternity in a Colt 45 bottle instead, if you please.

I am weary, but proud.

My apologies for the long delay in getting this poll to you. I can assure you it wasn't out of neglect or inattention.

An explanation is not neccesary, but it would be impolite for me to not at least make the attempt.

Today I feel like Odysseus, having left as a over-confident young man (though in my case I lacked the excuse of youth) to embark on a journey he naively thought would be sweet, glorious, and oh so quick.

Only to finally come home, many agonizing years later as an old man, weakened in frame and body, with only a pyrrhic victory to show for his efforts, but perhaps-- with some much needed wisdom, added to his more formidable almost supernatural gift of cunning.

First, honor is due-- a heartfelt thanks to Jumbo and especially TK, for aiding me in getting this completed.

I finished the original poll weeks ago, just before the rookie mini-camp began, but every time I tried to post it all the questions suddenly disappeared and I got error messages in their place.

The worst thing, is that unlike writing a post on the forum, there is no copy automatically saved of a poll. Which meant I had lost every single question and had to start completely over from scratch.

Which is a soul testing moment when you've spent hours writing 25 questions (the max allowed) only to lose them all to the ether.

After my second failure, I decided it was prudent to write the questions out on inkpad first and save them and then meticulously copy and paste each individual question and the individual multiple choice answers for those questions one by one-- a process that was complicated by my considerable  vision limitations when looking at electronic screens, and the random palsy that occasionally affects  my hands (which only seemed to get worse as I became more agitated and frustrated by repeated failures)  hours of work and failure stretched to days and now unbelievably weeks. 

Part of the blame is certainly my own hubris in attempting such a ridiculously massive poll in the first place. Ignoring the old adage-- keep it simple, brief, direct and concise. Who is even going to spend the time to take such a long poll, old man?

But on I went.

After checking everything carefully before attempting to submit the poll, I would cross my fingers and hit submit. But I kept getting the same frustrating result over and over again:

The poll was lost and in it's place there stood a slew of red error messages.

But still, I stayed determined to find a way to get this out to you.

I've never been a quitter in anything in my life and I wasn't going to let this break me.

I just wasn't, but by God it did get close a time or two.

So from time to time after a failed posting I had to get away from it for a day or so and get my head and my determination set before spending hours starting over again.

Thankfully, I wasn't alone.

TK is a genius!

Full stop.

It was he, who after numerous futile attempts to figure out what the issue was followed by texts and screen shots sent back and forth between us in a truly Eureka moment of insight finally came up with what afterwards was the simplest of solutions.

(*NOTE: I'm assuming that THIS time it's gonna work ) If not you'll never read this anyway and it'll stay my secret. lol.

Hats off to both TK and Jumbo for their indefatigable positive efforts to help this dottering old fool, which allowed me to finally get this off to all of you today. 🤞 

I've worked harder at this than anything I've done in recent memory.

Because it took so long to get this post-draft poll done I've  incorporated some of the more recent events into it, such as the minicamps and so on. 

There are a few biographucal questions which I thought might be illuminating, but only answer the questions you are comfortable answering-- the "I prefer not to answer" option is there for a reason.

I hope that everyone participates, but if I just get one person who does so, and enjoys doing it, I will be satisfied.

For better or worse I humbly offer this poll to the forum.

(Now, hopefully for the last time I'm going to cross my fingers and press submit.)

CITR

P.S. As always, all comments, criticisms, and suggestions are welcome.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I completed my will quicker than it took me to fill that out.

Jk, great job @CommanderInTheRye, I know you put a lot of time and effort into it.  I appreciate it.  Will be very interesting to see the results.

I thought question #20 was the toughest.  I don't dislike any of our picks, and I chose Hampton just bc I think we could've addressed another position at that point.  But am excited to see if Hampton can become the player they envision.  

For #21, I am really hoping we sign Humphries for our LT.  Something like 3 yr 45 mil w 10/15/20 cap hits.  Lucas holds down the fort until Humphries is ready.

Overall, just super excited for all the changes: owner/staff/FO/JD/stadium/name/fan rejuvenation.  Everything is trending on the right direction.  

• Haha 5

Good job - I know it was a lot of work.

#14 - Way too early to rank a draft.  I think they did better than most, but better on paper means nothing.

#15 - Originally wanted to draft someone else, but I am very comfortable with the selection.

#25 - Fraser instead of Cheers? :huh:

giphy.gif

;)

:229:The Rook

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

This was a totally excellent poll CITR. Well done! I would have picked the everlasting Colt 45, but the possibilities of traveling back and forth in time were just too limitless!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

Posted (edited)

Great work to you @CommanderInTheRye and to our dedicated goon-lassoing mods. 

Excellent poll, and I for one appreciate the effort that went into it. 

I’m very pleased with the direction of this franchise even if I’d have maybe made different minor decisions in the draft, moment to moment. 

Side note, Maye wasn’t listed under “most likely to bust”, he’d have been my choice even though he was my guy for us before the draft. This may seem counterintuitive but it’s because I thought he had potentially the highest (non-Williams) ceiling but the lowest floor, and I trusted us to develop him intelligently. I don’t trust the Patriots to do that, and I think I even underestimated exactly how much work he needs in the first place. So he would have been my vote, even though I still really like him. In the absence of Maye as an option, I went with Nix. I think his skill-set fits Payton but I think he’s the least talented QB to go in the 1st (and he was overdrafted, at that). And I really want Payton to fail, so this is a wishful thinking vote in the absence of my main choice. 

Amazing job, great poll, would fill out again. 

(while I did love The Office during my formative collegiate years, and it has an emotional element you don’t get from Seinfeld, I chose Seinfeld because I loved that first and I respect legacy. I’m not a savage. If it was available I may have chosen Curb Your Enthusiasm however, so consider my Seinfeld vote both a real legitimate vote but also a proxy vote for Larry David’s real magnum opus in Curb—imo of course). 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Conn said:

Maye wasn’t listed under “most likely to bust

****!!!!

He was on my list! All of the first round qbs were. Somehow I didn’t copy and paste it. Damn, he was my choice too.

Some of these questions I will ask again in a future poll during the season to see hiw opinions change after the games are played with live bullets instead of blanks. I’ll remember to add his name if I do that question again.

If anyone notices any other errors please let me know.

Thanks Conn!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Question 15 ref Jayden

I wanted Maye, Jayden would have been my next favorite. However I'm optimistic about JD and he has certainly done everything right so far since being drafted (couldn't ask for anything more from him at this very early stage). Players and coached raving about him! Genuinely hope he proves me wrong.

Great post CIR, appreciate it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, The Rook said:

Good job - I know it was a lot of work.

#14 - Way too early to rank a draft.  I think they did better than most, but better on paper means nothing.

#15 - Originally wanted to draft someone else, but I am very comfortable with the selection.

#25 - Fraser instead of Cheers? :huh:

giphy.gif

;)

:229:The Rook

Yeah Cheers would be my vote if it was an option.

On the QB question.  Loved Maye.  Love Daniels.   Preferred Maye.  But none of those answers fit my take.

The other on the o line.   i don't think there was a clear answer.  They went with the flow of the draft, and I get that.  What to do about the spot now?  i think its hoping there is a surprise release or Bhaktari is healthy

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I agree with up above on the TV shows. How the hell can you have Frasier and NOT Cheers?!?

Pretty sure Cheers still holds the record for 2nd most watched Finale Next to MASH. Which i am surprised you left that out as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Love all the suggestions! 

As far as the tv shows go, I definitely screwed the pooch on that one.

I basically just wrote down the comedies that immediately popped into my head as classics. Left out a bunch of great ones— especially MASH, Cheers, Curb Your Enthusiasm, etc.

I probably should have google searched for “top 20 comedies all time” or something similar. Will be more deliberate next go round.

Thanks fir the great feedback.

• Like 1

To be honest, out of all the first round QBs, I think Drake Maye is most likely to bust the hardest. Caleb is considered generational, so at bare minimum he should at least be serviceable like Kyler or Baker. Jayden has his elite running ability that should help him to at least be serviceable as well, he also has great mechanics and is a good processor, the only thing that could make him a bust is injury most likely. JJ is in an amazing situation where he can be a game manager for a couple of years while he learns the pro game. Penix gets to sit behind cousins for a few years and learn from a real pro, that should really help him when his number is finally called. And Payton will make it easy for Nix, he won’t be asked to do to much early on and if Sean Payton was able to make a washed up Russ be serviceable, I’m sure he can do the same with Nix.

Maye on the other hand is coming into a bad situation with a new inexperienced head coach on a team that is void of talent. And while Maye has some great traits, his mechanics are flawed more than the rest of the 1st round QBs, and he struggles with innacuracy issues and inconsistent play. In my opinion the NFL is becoming more like the MLB and everything is based on analytics and consistency. It’s all about spacing and timing now, and for offenses to succeed you really need a guy that plays on time and is very accurate. Now Maye has a great ability to extend plays with his legs and make the big chunk, big time throws, but that is the biggest and best part of his game, and in the NFL, that isn’t going to fly. If he isn’t able to learn to hit on the easy ones, accurately and on time, defenses will feast on him the same way they did Sam Howell.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

****!!!!

He was on my list! All of the first round qbs were. Somehow I didn’t copy and paste it. Damn, he was my choice too.

Some of these questions I will ask again in a future poll during the season to see hiw opinions change after the games are played with live bullets instead of blanks. I’ll remember to add his name if I do that question again.

If anyone notices any other errors please let me know.

Thanks Conn!

Surprised that you of all people with your current sig didn't list another classic comedy;  "you big dummy". lol

• Haha 2

92.5% to change the name sounds about right, Im more surprised 5% actually like the current name.

I picked making the playoffs for a successful season, but in hindsight I have to agree with the people saying it’s already a successful season regardless of the record. Also, I agree that hitting on the QB would be much more important overall than making the playoffs. 

interesting that the responses on the OL are fairly evenly split across the spectrum. I don’t think we really know for sure about the line, but I’m cautiously optimistic that some of the players are much better than what they showed during last years disaster. I chose sign a free agent tackle as a stopgap.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...