Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

• CapsSkins changed the title to Official 2024 FA & Trades Thread - IN: TE Ertz, DE Armstrong, C Biadasz, LB Luvu, RB Ekeler, K McManus, LG Allegretti, DE Ferrell, QB Mariota, DE Fowler Jr., LS Ott, S Chinn, LB Wagner, ST/LB Pittman BACK: Reaves, Crowder, Obada

Like the Obada re-up.  Also interesting tidbit about Quinn... says a lot about the person he is.

Now.  When are they going to bring in the new fat boys?

Edited by Idaho fan
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Bifflog said:

We got a long way to go, gotta imagine this team will be very active in the draft (trade backs after Rd1?), with signing UDFA, and with other team's cuts.  There are still ample opportunities for more turnover.

100!

"this team will be very active in the draft (trade backs after Rd1?), with signing UDFA, and with other team's cuts. "

That is a great point I hadn't considered.

We will have second priority on all waiver claims from now until the end of week one.

For a team with our dearth of talent and depth, judicious use of waiver claims should significantly improve our roster.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 1

Just now, Idaho fan said:

Like the Obama re-up.  Also interesting tidbit about Quinn... says a lot about the person he is.

Now.  When are they going to bring in the new fat boys?

I feel like Obama's gonna need to put on some weight if he's gonna make the 53 😘

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, DiscoBob said:

I feel like Obama's gonna need to put on some weight if he's gonna make the 53 😘

He’s gotta put the smokes down tho. He can definitely ball!

Edited by NYSkins21
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MartinC said:

Pittman does not play on D - he is a very good teams player, but that is strictly where he plays.

Edit, nevermind someone best me to it.

Edited by redskinss

Just now, FootballZombie said:

Sucks to lose Howell.

I am having difficulty determine the value gaines via the pick swap in this trade.

What does the point scale say?

I view it as Howell bumping two of our mid-round picks up by one round. Pretty good all in all I'd say.

• Like 8
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Not sure how that impacts my Rondale Moore shares that I began quitting on last year. really bummed that he didn't hit. Makes for an interesting offense: Drake, Pitts, Bijan, Rondale, Kirk, probably guys I havent thought of. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, FrFan said:

Al Galdi is one of my favorites, I like his podcasts.

"That pause from Adam Peters appears to have been very telling."

That wasn't just your run of the mill pregnant pause.

Peters took enough time to give birth to triplets.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 1
  • Haha 11