Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

A bunch of people on twitter yesterday were responding Justin Simmons to that tweet of the Washington Commaders with the Bradley Cooper meme.

Anybody hearing any smoke on that or is it just wishful thinking bc he's a local.

2 minutes ago, Tress Is The Way said:

There's a reason why Tackles haven't been flying off the free agent shelf.. lot of depth in the draft for fatboys

Asking prices will drop, and then they will be signed. 

26 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

DE feels complimentary to the DTs in a way the dline as a whole looks better then it ever did on paper with 4 first round picks.

We could pick up one more linebacker and I'm not sure what else can be said about our front 7 at that point.

• Like 2

JDR played a lot of zone with our secondary...makes me wonder how good they'd be in man where you don't have to think as much and just match up? Maybe our corners and safeties are better than we think they are? Who knows. I'll bet Forbes is happy to push re-set...

We've had a lot of youth on the back end in RR's time, can they develop into solid players under Coach Witt? 

I love the DE signings. I know there’s an element of doubt when coaches purge previous teams, but these are productive players. And great for the locker room.

I really hope we bring one or two of the Pukes DBs in as well. Nice combination with our holdover and less experienced DBs. 

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

DR played a lot of zone with our secondary...makes me wonder how good they'd be in man where you don't have to think as much and just match up?

I'm thinking the same thing. Our guys always had trouble handing off guys who would then end up open by a mile.

Love that all these contracts are shorter term, not break the bank offers.  If any of our upcoming draft picks hit, and they are stuck behind these guys, we can cut bait with little issue...

1 minute ago, Bantu said:

Man, trading up to draft a CRAPPY long snapper has to be Ron Rivera's Waterloo moment. 

Fixed that for you 😉

Edited by DiscoBob
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

• CapsSkins changed the title to Official 2024 Free Agency & Trades Thread - OUT: Logan Thomas, Leno, Gibson, Brissett IN: TE Ertz, DE Armstrong, C Biadasz, LB Luvu, RB Ekeler, K McManus, LG Allegretti, DE Ferrell, QB Mariota, DE Fowler Jr., LS Ott

Peters: Ferrell

Quinn: Armstrong, Fowler, Badass

Lynn: Ekeler

Kingsbury: Ertz

Izzo: Ott

Johnson: Mariota

While it might seem like we're poaching the Cowboys, it does appear to be a team effort here. Love the collab.

Edited by JamesMadisonSkins
  • Like 10