Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

Waiting, waiting, you know that something's brewing out there but you have no idea what, where or when it will go down. 

This is surely what Thomas Paine was referring to when he said, 'These are the times that try men's souls."

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I have no interest in Huff. He only had 7 sacks last year if you don't include jumping on Tua already on the ground. He'll get way over paid.

2nd in pass-rush win rate and pressure rate per PFF last year. 1st in pass-rush win rate and 2nd in pressure rate in 2022. He’s an elite pass-rusher, regardless of sack totals.  

The issue with him is that he’s a liability in the run game, and thus isn’t on the field a ton. I think that’s less of an issue for Quinn than most other 4-3 coordinators, given that he’s always had guys like Cliff Avril, Bruce Irvin, Vic Beasley, Takk McKinley, and Micah Parsons — that undersized LEO with the burst and the twitch and the bend. 

But to me, that’s the concern with Huff: the quantity of the snaps you can reasonably get out of him, definitely not the quality. He is a pressure machine.

Skins with most cap space or did have the most cap space, we should be hearing from people like Tom Pelissero, Fowler, Schefty, Ian Raposomtimes but my time is in Keim soon!  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Always A Commander Never A Captain said:

Are we sure Uche has more potential than Huff? They are the same age after all.

Just an opinion of mine but I like draft pedigree when it comes to free agents.

It's not to say that undrafted free agents can't have outstanding second and third contracts but that I believe they are more likely to bust in their second location.

Huff was undrafted, doesn't have much career production and played in an elite system with elite coaching.

All red flags to me on being as much a product of his system as his talent.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, skinzplay said:

I hope ATL moves cautiously with Kirk. Can't deplete available financial resources and hamstring the team from being able to continue building and developing/keeping key players.

...Or we just let them do it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tress Is The Way said:

Eh the way he is going he's going to be Dan Marino in the stats category.. Dan never got a ring but he is in the HoF

Marino would probably pass for 10K yards in modern football. There's no world where Cousins should be in the same breath as Marino,

• Like 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Wonder what the 49ers are doing with the receivers. No news on a deal for Aiyuk, plus I’m not sure I’ve seen them re-tender Jennings yet.

Only thing that scares me about Aiyuk is his injury history.  Seems to always be dinged up.  Otherwise, I would truly appreciate having him as a #1 or #2 option with McLaurin.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, RWJ said:

This is why Biadasz at OC makes the most sense.  

I personal hope we don’t overpay for Biadasz. I’m not convinced he’s quite the talent being touted.

6 minutes ago, lavar1156 said:

I'm intrigued with Barkley. A two year deal would be worth considering.

Eagles sniffing about there.

• Like 1