Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

4 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

I'd love to get Jackson from Detroit, the o-lineman along with Badass from Dallas. Those two would transform our line.

Funny, I thought for sure we would draft Biadasz in the 4th and I posted that I could see the team selling his jerseys with Badass on the back....we drafted gandy-golden instead 🙄

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

Funny, I thought for sure we would draft Biadasz in the 4th and I posted that I could see the team selling his jerseys with Badass on the back....we drafted gandy-golden instead 🙄

The previous regime loved WRs who couldn't get open. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

The previous regime loved WRs who couldn't get open. 

And experts at solving rubik’s cube apparently. I’m glad adults are in charge now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

That would make us probably the best LB group in the NFL imo.

Just now, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Love most of this. I would nix Bobby Wagner and Bryce Huff, swap in a cheaper Dante Fowler, and add 1-2 OL. 

I am fine with Wagner on a 1 or 2 year gig.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Great post, HigSkin.  I really like Fant, Armstrong from this list. :)  I think the others will out of Peter's price range. I think Dallas OC will be a Commander too!

Edited by RWJ
  • Like 2

Anybody else even slightly concerned w/signing Patrick Queen… Queen before Roguan Smith went to the Ravens was just a mid level MLB but together they formed the best duo in the NFL, I don’t know if he’s a stand alone LB

Edited by Command The 414
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, FrFan said:

I'll write off Wagner from the list since he said he wants to play for a contender. He could sign with the Rams or 49ers.

Getting rid of RR, EB and JDR makes us an immediate contender. Plus, Quinn is probly tight with Wagner and he'd ask him to help establish the culture here. 

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 1