Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

Plenty of cuts being made by teams. Also feels like trades are a possibility in the next few hours across the league. I suspect there are many players available that aren’t technically free agents. Lots going on behind the scenes.

• Thumb up 1

12 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

Is rank good or bad? I'm not up on the lingo.

Do the Dutch not know how to draw conclusions from incomplete information? I’m talking about well done steak. Obviously bad.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Do the Dutch not know how to draw conclusions from incomplete information? I’m talking about well done steak. Obviously bad.

I thought it was bad but words today to always have the same meaning as they used to. 

The other day my son was told to press the pound sign on his phone, and he asked me what's the pound sign? I replied, really. How about hashtag.

Posted (edited)

Bills released CB Tre'Davious White. Tore his ACL in 2021, came back for the end of 2022, then tore his Achilles this past season.

No idea if he's donezo or just unlucky but dude was 1st team All-Pro in 2019 and made the Pro Bowl in 2020 before the injuries started. 29 years old... maybe still has something left in the tank? Would be a low-cost reclamation project I'd think. 

Edited by CapsSkins

6 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Bills released CB Tre'Davious White. Tore his ACL in 2021, came back for the end of 2022, then tore his Achilles this past season.

No idea if he's donezo or just unlucky but dude was 1st team All-Pro in 2019 and made the Pro Bowl in 2020 before the injuries started. 29 years old... maybe still has something left in the tank? Would be a low-cost reclamation project I'd think. 

I think it is a solid strategy to sign some of these guys to short term deals loaded with incentives.  

2 hours ago, OtisDriftwood25 said:

The league needs to do away with these void years and bonus to restructure the players contracts. The Eagles are paying Hurts into 2031 on a 4 year deal. They also were paying Jake Elliott into 2028 with 1 year remaining on his contract. The players are still getting their money which is great but it’s creating a uncompetitive balance for certain teams. Mahomes contract was signed just 2 years ago and already being restructured.

Every team can do it, there is no competitive imbalance other than the one that already (and always) existed—that being, whether you have leadership smart enough to use all the tools in your tool belt to build a roster and win.

You will be glad for these rules if we hit on our franchise QB pick and need to extend our window when it’s time to pay him. It’ll be our turn in the sun eventually, wanting to stack the roster and having to get creative to do it. 

1 hour ago, FrFan said:

He's moving up as the ones before him are signed. I think he was ranked between 25 and 30 at the start of free agency.

He'll be visiting Saints, Titans and panthers.

Where they will do a medical and go screaming, running for the hills 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

15 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

White is one of the best CB's in the business when healthy. I'd definitely kick the tires on him.

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

No chance we were in on that Ridley deal. Crazy rich for him IMO. 

That deal is hilariously bad. I know people said that about the Christian Kirk deal and were “wrong”, but Ridley was a ghost for more than half the season with no excuses. Shocked at that contract given the strength of this WR class 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

11 minutes ago, Conn said:

That deal is hilariously bad. I know people said that about the Christian Kirk deal and were “wrong”, but Ridley was a ghost for more than half the season with no excuses. Shocked at that contract given the strength of this WR class 

There’s a reason those in the fantasy football world call him Calvin Didley… as in, he ain’t doing jack. Titans were really stupid on this one.  That’s a lot to fork over for potential.

Edited by Rex Tomb
  • Like 1