Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

2 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Based on the AAVs if thess guys are slightly backloaded we've prolly gone thru maybe 30M of cap so far.

5mil ertz

Guessing like 7-9ish for the other 3 on their 10, 11, and 12 AAVs.

Yeah I think after the Luvu signing we are around 70 million left. We arent done. 

• Like 2

I'm liking these 3 year deals with these 26-28 year olds.  They're in their primes and will be for this contract.  When these contracts are ending they'll be in a good place for the FO to evaluate if they are worth another contract.  If we really like em can extend em after 2 years even.  But these are fairly cap friendly deals for solid guys who if they are producing into their 30's we'll get first crack at in a few years.

• Like 7

Just now, clskinsfan said:

And Peters telling everyone he wasnt going to be making splash signings? Ummm yeah. Luvu is a splash signing. 

Yeah plenty flashy enough.  When Keim said signings like Pierre Garcon, my thought and I said on on the thread at the time that's not a Wallmart type signing.  

• Like 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

And Peters telling everyone he wasnt going to be making splash signings? Ummm yeah. Luvu is a splash signing. 

I think we’ll keep going, plenty left in the tank, room for one more ‘splash’ move amongst the other moves we’ll still make.

• Like 1

FA season is already a success with Russell Wilson signing with Pitts and Kirk Cousins signing with Atlanta. They can't come here. That is addition by avoidance. Also means they always intended on drafting one of the QBs left at #2 which is perfect.      Like the Center signing. 

Team showing patience which is awesome. 

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 3

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

He is just a heat seeking missile from the middle. Massive disruptor. 

The high energy guy this defense needs… brings it on every down too… exactly what this team needs… intensity, drive and also a very good football player who’s noise is always around the ball… a very under the radar signing that will/should pay dividends… Whitt & Quinn are fired up I bet 

• Like 6

Luvu is a great signing.

He can call plays, was a green dot last year. I assume he was brought in to play the middle, which should put Jamin in great position to fly around, not that Luvu wont.  He will, too.

Very happy about this.

Any way you slice it, the defense got better on paper today.

• Like 9
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Command The 414 said:

The high energy guy this defense needs… brings it on every down too… exactly what this team needs… intensity, drive and also a very good football player who’s noise is always around the ball… a very under the radar signing that will/should pay dividends… Whitt & Quinn are fired up I bet 

Davis can also play his more natural role and wont have to think as much... this signing can also make Davis play and look much better in this D.. i am excited!

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

Just peeped Panthers' message board and their fans are definitely more miserable than us right now 🤣

The Frankie thread is exploding and everyone is super pissed they didn't match our offer - Makes me super stoked about the signing 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, WashingtonRedWolves said:

Anthony Lynn at RB coach would be helpful here too, he knows how to use ekeler

For a solid minute, I kept reading this as "he knows how to use Skeletor"

• Haha 5
  • Thumb up 1