Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

1 minute ago, Bantu said:

Casserly on Keim's podcast made a great point about using free agency bolster positions where there were no "adequate" (average/JAG) starters, so you can go into the draft not getting desperate for a player at a certain position, but can use the draft to upgrade wherever the board takes them. 

I feel like we've been doing this a lot as well lol...I know I've heard that perspective before when it comes to the Skins/FT/Commanders.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, NYSkins21 said:

Idk? I’ve had a feeling for a bit that Chicago has planned to keep with Fields and trade #1.

Have you eaten Taco Bell recently? That could be the feeling you’re experiencing 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, CTskin said:

Dear baby Jesus Dan Quinn please don’t disregard ILB like our last regime. Go get Luvu.

I was wondering why this isn't talked about? Redskins LB's are very weak overall. It hurts in stopping the run and covering short/mid range passes from the opponent. Plus, LB makes for a good QB(in calling the plays signaled from the sidelines) on the defensive side of the ball. For LB's I can only think of Davis, as who else do we have?

• Thumb up 1

Peters is probably targeting interior OL with those 2nd round picks, rather than pay top FA dollar. Not a terrible strategy. However, the LT is a different story. Need to jump on that ASAP.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, woodpecker said:

Falcons must have missed Matt Ryan so much they decided to sign a new stat accumulating statue that chokes in big games.

Then guy who had a 135.3 passer rating in the 2016 postseason "chokes in big games"?

This board is a big tent, after all. All are welcome, even those whose opinions are completely ludicrous. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

I'm hoping for a young game breaking stud from the draft.  2nd round! Sub 4.4 guy with shake.

There’s nobody like that worth a 2nd rounder this year. High 3rd, maybe.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, HigSkin said:

Probably a $6-8m 2024 cap hit. Would guess Badass is in the range of $5-6m in 2024 cap hit. So really, only about $11-12m off the board tops for these two signings. Combined with Ertz' base of $2.5m that would be about $14-15m off the $90m. Still plenty of $$ to spend.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

If he doesn't get more than that, I will eat an entire bag of Doritos. 

I mean, I'm going to eat a bag of Doritos either way, but still he'll get more than that. 

I’d be more impressed if you said party size bag of Doritos 

12 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I feel like we've been doing this a lot as well lol...I know I've heard that perspective before when it comes to the Skins/FT/Commanders.

Yeah, that’s everyone’s opinion lol except a few donkeys who thought we’d sign multiple A+ studs. People attributed similar thought processes to Rivera’s FA moves—but then, the vets added were mostly bad and they followed up by never drafting BPA. 

13 minutes ago, LetsBCooley said:

I was wondering why this isn't talked about? Redskins LB's are very weak overall. It hurts in stopping the run and covering short/mid range passes from the opponent. Plus, LB makes for a good QB(in calling the plays signaled from the sidelines) on the defensive side of the ball. For LB's I can only think of Davis, as who else do we have?

It’s constantly talked about

• Thumb up 1