Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4 Professional Major Leagues - Worst winning % in last 10 years.

Die Hard

12 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Surprised wizards aren’t on there. 

22 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Wizards must have had like a winning percentage of like .125  i don't know how they aren't on there

Assuming it doesn't count current year since it's not over..

Le Wiz are 384-416 over last 10 years. That's a .480 winning percentage. From 2013 to 2018 they were 26 games over .500.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

Well they've been to 2 NBA championships more recently than our Skins. So...

I’m a DMV native. It’s the only option. Nobody outside of the DMV would decide to be a Skins/Commanders fan for the past 2 decades unless they have a mental illness. The Knicks last Cship was 1973. Since then theyve been mediocre to bad except the last 4 years. Outside of that their best teams were the Bulls punching bag. 

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I’m a DMV native. It’s the only option. Nobody outside of the DMV would decide to be a Skins/Commanders fan for the past 2 decades unless they have a mental illness. The Knicks last Cship was 1973. Since then theyve been mediocre to bad except the last 4 years. Outside of that their best teams were the Bulls punching bag. 

They were pretty good during the 90s Riley and Van Gundy years though. So I can see people hanging on to that hope. I mean it's been 28 years or so since Dallas won a SB. Doesn't keep their morons from hopeing the Niners won't make them their **** again.. 

Really not comparing the Knicks to the Cowboys..obviously Dallas has had some more success the past 20 years. But they are ringless as well during that time. 

• Thumb up 1

13 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Surprised wizards aren’t on there. 

10 years ago was right in the middle of the height of the Wall era with the 2nd round playoff appearances.

That alone gonna throw off the average, then when it was Beal's team we were rarely bad enough for serious chance at a high lotto pick but never good enough to be more then a fringe playoff team...peak purgatory.

I'm happy to see only one DC team on this list.

• Thumb up 1

I'm calling bull****...the Browns had a 2-yr span where they only won 1 game...how do the Commanders have a worse record than them? lol...I gotta check that out.

EDIT: I didn't read the opening post and read other people's posts...which I then proceeded to read too quickly lol...I'm leaving my ****-up intact as a warning to future ES generations.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated

11 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Who’s that asshole and what the **** kindve stupid ****ing hat is that? What the **** is the point of that stupid ****ing flap in the back. I’m getting irrationally pissed off right now.

You've never seen a fedora?

Probably more of a Stetson hat kinda guy down there in the lone star state. 🤔

4 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

They need what the Commies just got. A change in ownership. Then a change in the coaching and front office. 

Leonsis is a bad owner that’s flown under the radar because Snyder existed. 

• Thanks 1

So the Skins are 6th from the bottom in the NFL. That's pretty much what they penciled out to for the entirety of Snyders ownership. A good number of around .500 seasons with three craptastic ones (2014, 2029, 2023) with no monster seasons to offset them.