Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Rams - The One Where One Gets Rammed

zCommander

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I think it's more or less impossible to really evaluate Sam as a player at this point. The offensive play calling is so bad, the OL is so bad, the defense is so bad, the team has mostly quit, and they have a lame duck coach who everyone knows will be fired soon.

Nah. I was very patient with Sam and had high hopes for him but I’ve seen enough to know he ain’t it.  He’s had tine today and has been inaccurate and late on passes.  Has poor anticipation, almost never throws the ball before a receiver breaks.  Feels pressure when none was there and often puts his head down . I think you’re blaming the play calls while disregarding what’s obvious on the eye test .  

• Thumb down 1

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I wasn’t wrong about the OL.  I wanted to see it suck before declaring it sucked.  When it was clear it sucked, I said it sucked.  

I just wanted to see it first. 

I just don’t know what you can do with constant pressure on every play.  

Thats a lot of suck...

BtJFQ7.gif.9303cb495894a8aa5bf9e4b8547c0ca4.gif

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2

Just now, Capsman said:

Nah. I was very patient with Sam and had high hopes for him but I’ve seen enough to know he ain’t it.  He’s had tine today and has been inaccurate and late on passes.  Has poor anticipation, almost never throws the ball before a receiver breaks.  Feels pressure when none was there and often puts his head down . I think you’re blaming the play calls while disregarding what’s obvious on the eye test .  

I feel like we're watching different games

• Thanks 1