Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

Just now, KDawg said:

I still disagree with VoR, we need to run more… but good runs. Get Armah in, use PA and runs. 

At the same time, throwing has worked well. I’d like to see EB use the run more and stay on schedule. But he takes a ton of risks.

Eagles are the best run D in the league. I like replacing runs with high percentage short throws.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Redskins Reparations said:

At least Snyder is gone

YUP.

Never lose sight of that for now.   This season was always going to be a waste of time.  Waiting out Ron, who's built nothing.  We're still a good 3 or more years away from true contention, and that's IF the new regime nails draft picks and the new GM nails his first coaching hire.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

3 minutes ago, MAATopDogg said:

I been watching this entire game and these refs look like there trying to give the Eagles the win. 

Ooo that’s pretty clear man lol I already knew that when I herd eagles had 0 flags on there offense or defense ?. 
Last week*

Edited by Commander202

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I still disagree with VoR, we need to run more… but good runs. Get Armah in, use PA and runs. 

At the same time, throwing has worked well. I’d like to see EB use the run more and stay on schedule. But he takes a ton of risks.

He's too used to having Mahomes at QB

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

This will be a nice test for Sam. Can he respond and forget the pick he just threw.

Agree. This is how you evaluate development. 

1 minute ago, Commander202 said:

Unacceptable from the refs and from Ron Rivera and Del Rio. This is insane man and I’m not upset about Howell int because he and the whole offense has done its job . 

The fact that our defense gave up 4 touchdowns is unacceptable . All and all Del Rio will be fired I’m sure of it you can’t beat theee kinds of teams with a vanilla defense . He should be fired for putting Forbes back on brown a few plays which resulted a TD

They made the right call by rule and the defense getting beat on a super short field isn’t on them.