Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

43 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

In a darker timeline, Snyder would still be the owner. What would our current structure look like?

My guess is Snyder would have offered Bill Bellicheck $20 Mil a year and given him full roster control. 

Psychotic you want to think about this, get help 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

4 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

In a darker timeline, Snyder would still be the owner. What would our current structure look like?

My guess is Snyder would have offered Bill Bellicheck $20 Mil a year and given him full roster control. 

Wrong.  The scum would be engaged in a battle with the nfl to sell the team. Ron would still be coach or a Jim Zorn type would replace him.

4 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Wrong.  The scum would be engaged in a battle with the nfl to sell the team. Ron would still be coach or a Jim Zorn type would replace him.

Yeah Snyder was broke. Selling the Commanders was his only option to panhandling in front of the Capital Building....though that would have been pretty cool to see.

Amazing that this franchise ultimately saved him from himself / ruin.

Edited by Chris 44
  • Thumb up 1

On 2/20/2024 at 6:15 PM, Voice_of_Reason said:

@Koolblue13 @Conn @FootballZombie I blame YOU for this debacle.  

:P 

Golly.  Now that brings back memories.  

I don’t remember why it started but now that I remember it I miss it.

I will die on this hill: a GOOD Monte Cristo is the best sandwich. It might bring on early onset heart disease.  But it might be worth it. 

:P 

Well, that was my theory as to why Carlos Rogers couldn't catch an interception...hands were too greasy from the Monte Cristo.

On 2/21/2024 at 7:53 AM, Koolblue13 said:

Thank you.

I will die on the a wrap is a sandwich hill.

And this is why you are an "everyone gets a trophy" all inclusive hippie....

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Xameil said:

Well, that was my theory as to why Carlos Rogers couldn't catch an interception...hands were too greasy from the Monte Cristo.

And this is why you are an "everyone gets a trophy" all inclusive hippie....

Okay Boomer 

On 2/19/2024 at 9:55 AM, shemp nixon said:

The mascot that would truly represent the Snyder era would be the turd emoji.

I think we've found a potential mascot...at least he's got that fighting spirit this team lacks:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/21/politics/commander-biden-secret-service-bites-white-house/index.html

Bidens’ dog, Commander, bit Secret Service personnel in at least 24 incidents, records show

7229049345744f309abf9bc5c4209d29.webp

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Xameil said:

So you were responsible?  I don't know that I ever knew that.  

Wonderful sandwich.

14 hours ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

In the past, when a respected, long standing committee member  has been seperated from his former team they've  often been allowed to retain their committee membership, for at least a year, until they get hired by another team.

Worth noting, they did this for Ron once.  He was on the competition committee while with Carolina, and then retained that role until he was hired here, and then retained it throughout his tenure here.

Granted, he was only on the street a few months.

I think everybody understands Ron is not getting another HC gig again.  So, this was the prudent move.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

So you were responsible?  I don't know that I ever knew that.  

Wonderful sandwich.

Lol yup. I was the initiator of the great sandwich...or sammich debate

• Thumb up 1

Something Keim brought up on one of his last podcasts contradicts something which has been speculated about by a number of our local media geniuses.

I have heard, at the very least, JP Finlay, Nicki Jhabvala, Ben Standig and Mitch Tischler all talk about how the 3 coaches who are on the staff which were retained were partially retained because they were under contract, and why not. When I heard that, I thought immediately that seemed like something Snyder would do, but not Harris and not Quinn.

So Keim said each of the 3, who are Ryan Kerrigan, Bobby Engram and Tavita Pritchard, interviewed for their jobs, and were extended to align with the rest of the coaching staff.

So it wasn't just "yeah they can hang around until their contract is up."

I actually thought the reports from the reporters I mentioned, and whoever else jumped onto it, was irresponsible and lazy at best.

I'm falling out of love with JP.  I think he's just been spending too much time with BMitch. He still gets some stories here and there, but I think he's getting lazy and I think he's getting more "shock jockey" with hot takes.  

Anyway, I thought the fact the 3 remaining position coaches were extended was an important piece of information which might get missed.

BOO to the rest of the reporters.  Keim gets it right.  And he validated it 7 times, I'm sure.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Something Keim brought up on one of his last podcasts contradicts something which has been speculated about by a number of our local media geniuses.

I have heard, at the very least, JP Finlay, Nicki Jhabvala, Ben Standig and Mitch Tischler all talk about how the 3 coaches who are on the staff which were retained were partially retained because they were under contract, and why not. When I heard that, I thought immediately that seemed like something Snyder would do, but not Harris and not Quinn.

So Keim said each of the 3, who are Ryan Kerrigan, Bobby Engram and Tavita Pritchard, interviewed for their jobs, and were extended to align with the rest of the coaching staff.

So it wasn't just "yeah they can hang around until their contract is up."

I actually thought the reports from the reporters I mentioned, and whoever else jumped onto it, was irresponsible and lazy at best.

I'm falling out of love with JP.  I think he's just been spending too much time with BMitch. He still gets some stories here and there, but I think he's getting lazy and I think he's getting more "shock jockey" with hot takes.  

Anyway, I thought the fact the 3 remaining position coaches were extended was an important piece of information which might get missed.

BOO to the rest of the reporters.  Keim gets it right.  And he validated it 7 times, I'm sure.

Yeah Keim is a legit journalist you can trust. He doesn’t just say stuff, it’s backed up by multiple sources. Also, when he’s just stating opinion he usually says that too.

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

I think we've found a potential mascot...at least he's got that fighting spirit this team lacks:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/21/politics/commander-biden-secret-service-bites-white-house/index.html

Bidens’ dog, Commander, bit Secret Service personnel in at least 24 incidents, records show

7229049345744f309abf9bc5c4209d29.webp

Sorry Tuddy, but that's the perfect mascot!

That beast knows the difference between "come here" and "sick 'em" for sure.

34 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Lol nah. There a few of us. But the Monte Cristo and Carlos Rogers was me. You provided the wrap is a sandwich delusions 

Any meat wrapped with bread is a sandwich including tacos and hot dogs. A Chicago pizza is the grey area. Wraps are not even controversial in what is a sandwich argument. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Any meat wrapped with bread is a sandwich including tacos and hot dogs. A Chicago pizza is the grey area. Wraps are not even controversial in what is a sandwich argument. 

Ummm grilled cheese doesnt have meat. Its a sandwich. Wraps are as much a sandwhich as a burrito...which is also not a sandwich. Thats just a delicious concoction of some California eatery

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Xameil said:

Ummm grilled cheese doesnt have meat. Its a sandwich. Wraps are as much a sandwhich as a burrito...which is also not a sandwich. Thats just a delicious concoction of some California eatery

You can have a veggie sandwich as well. Meat is optional. I wasn’t writing a nuanced reply. A burrito is absolutely a sandwich. 

3 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

You can have a veggie sandwich as well. Meat is optional. I wasn’t writing a nuanced reply. A burrito is absolutely a sandwich. 

Liar...lol totally isnt. How come its only the hippies that think this?!?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Xameil said:

Liar...lol totally isnt. How come it’s only the hippies that think this?!?

I’m Gen X not a boomer hippie. Most food is a sandwich. Nachos are basically a chopped up sandwich. You put enough croutons on a salad it’s basically a sandwich! 😂 

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

I’m Gen X not a boomer hippie. Most food is a sandwich. Nachos are basically a chopped up sandwich. You put enough croutons on a salad it’s basically a sandwich! 😂 

Lol Im Gen X too, so you're  not a true hippie...you were "goth" 😈

• Haha 2

Growing up in England in the late 70s everything ultimately became a sandwich. Couldn't really afford meat, peas went on bread, beans on bread (toast), chip butties (French fry sandwiches), banana sandwiches. Mopped up your breakfast with bread. Only requirement was gobs of butter on the bread.

• Thumb up 1