Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

10 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

Why don't teams ever kick the fg as soon as they get in range to make it a 1 score game and give themselves more time? Has anyone ever tried something like that?

Especially when they had 3 timeouts to get the ball back. They get paid millions of dollars to think like this lol.

13 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

Why don't teams ever kick the fg as soon as they get in range to make it a 1 score game and give themselves more time? Has anyone ever tried something like that?

That use to be a strategy. Madden would always talk about that calling games.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Commander202 said:

I hate to say it but it’s true , Ben Johnson going to Seattle might end up more appealing . they literally have a better offense and some talented defenders to work with. Plus a proven organization and less media problems since we all know espn/nfl and even our own radio hosts love to bash us .

Meh. Seattle has an utterly mediocre QB situation with Geno Smith (who they just signed to a 3 year extension this season) and a middling draft pick. Why go there when he can come to a team that's just changed ownership and has the #2 pick in the draft? He'll have a chance here to completely shape the new direction of franchise, including picking his QB of choice in the draft.

3 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

I’m curious to see what Johnson can do with a piss poor o line some avg running backs, jag tight ends and a decent receiver ….

Trust GMAP to build a roster. Otherwise why bother?

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Ben Johnson press conference Thursday at Redskins  Park? 

You'd think so.  It'd be nice for him to be at the Senior Bowl.

He's gonna be drinking from a firehouse anyway.

Edited by HigSkin

3 minutes ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

And Chase Young in all his mediocrity may get a ring , What a kick in the Nuts. Happy for Trent though. 

I hope they don't , I can't stand the Taylor Swift, Chiefs ass kissing but I'm bitter I don't want to see Chase or Trent with a ring. Too bad they both can't lose.  I really wanted to see the Lions get a ring. Even though that would have delayed us from getting our coach. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

And Chase Young in all his mediocrity may get a ring , What a kick in the Nuts. Happy for Trent though. 

I’m going to the game and I wouldn’t mind Trent getting a ring and I don’t dislike Kyle but we are tied with the 49ers with 5 championships each. I don’t want them passing us. 

• Thumb up 2

5 minutes ago, OtisDriftwood25 said:

Based strictly on results I think McDonald had better day today. He gave up 17 points to hall of fame quarterback and Hall of fame coach. Johnson seemed to stop running the ball the second half.

Both coaches were tremendous. Id be happy with either but prefer the offensive guy. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

Chase is a hanger on guy they got at the trade deadline that's done nothing for SF.  Who cares at the end of the day.  He's the same guy for them that he was for this team

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Commander202 said:

I hate to say it but it’s true , Ben Johnson going to Seattle might end up more appealing . they literally have a better offense and some talented defenders to work with. Plus a proven organization and less media problems since we all know espn/nfl and even our own radio hosts love to bash us .

I guess anything is possible. But we have the number two pick to address QB, and he’s from NC. Maybe he has some burning desire to live in Seattle and follow Pete ****ing Caroll, but I don’t see it. And I live in Seattle!