Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

You can’t blame that on Campbell or Johnson though. 

I 100% blame Campbell. His decision making sucks. He’s like a degenerate gambler chasing a high. Just not smart plays. The 4th and 2 and this 4th and 3 to tie is inexcusable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

I 100% blame Campbell. His decision making sucks. He’s like a degenerate gambler chasing a high. Just not smart plays. The 4th and 2 and this 4th and 3 to tie is inexcusable.

I was fine with the first one but down 3 this late you gotta kick and extend the game

• Like 3

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

How much is Johnson going to steal from this game and bring here?

Dude, Johnson is not a lock. There is an interview competition between the best OC and DC in the league right now and FO and management will make the call.  

• Thumb up 1

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Guys love playing for Campbell, no doubt - but, he’s an absolute Neanderthal strategically.

Not totally.  Being aggressive is good but not overly agressive like he is this BIG of a game. 

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Guys love playing for Campbell, no doubt - but, he’s an absolute Neanderthal strategically.

Having faith in your guys to get a first down..  and if they can't having faith your D won't give up points is the ultimate 'I trust my guys to have the game put in their hands' message ever.