Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA Today: Oyster outrage: Woman's date sneaks out after she eats 48 oysters in viral TikTok video

Cooked Crack

An Atlanta woman has gone viral after she posted a TikTok video of her eating 48 oysters and how she was left footing the bill when her date snuck out. 

As of Wednesday afternoon, the video has racked up over 5 million views, close to 400,000 likes and 27,000 comments. 

The woman who goes by EquanaB on the social media platform with the handle @equanaaa said she finally went on a date with a man who had been pursuing her after he asked her out for drinks.

She met the man at Fontaine’s Oyster House which has a special on a platter of oysters for $15. Each platter comes with 12 oysters. 

The woman ordered one platter, then another, then another, and then another. 

“When the fourth one came out he was looking at me crazy.” she said in the viral video. "I’m like, ‘Baby, you invited me out, and I'mma eat. I was coming anyway. I ain’t gon’ lie; now I wouldn’t had did all that, but I did all that.”

The woman can be heard loudly slurping away at the oysters in her video. 

Her date only ordered one drink, but her oyster slurp power hour was only the start. The woman then ordered a whole other entrée of crab cakes and red potatoes. 

That's in addition to the multiple lemon drop martinis she drank. 

But while oysters may be thought to be an aphrodisiac, the woman's date appeared to think "aphrodisi-YUCK," because according to the video, he left to use the restroom and never returned.

The woman paid the bill that came out to close to $200, but confronted her date for bailing out on her over text. 

“Running out on a tab is crazyyy,” she texted the man, according to screenshots she posted. 

Her date responds: “I offered to take you out for drinks and you ordered all that food. I can Cash App the total for the drinks.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/10/18/woman-eats-48-oysters-date-leaves-tiktok-viral-video/71227119007/

I'm with the guy. I'd have paid my portion and left. No way I can look at someone and still think they're attractive slurping down 48 oysters. Total mood killer.

• Thumb up 1

19 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

I’m a 6”1’ 200+ lb middle aged dude that loves oysters.  And I truly cannot recall eating more than a dozen in a sitting in the last 30 years.

I'm 6' tall and 190lbs and I love oysters too.  If life expectation is 120 years old, then I'm middle aged too and  can easily eat 3 dozen in a sitting...and more someone else is shucking.  I think that the most I've eaten at one time was something like 7 dozen at a bull and oyster roast.

I gotta ask.   Where does one who is only 18" tall, and 200+lbs, find clothes that fit😉😅

• Haha 6

21 minutes ago, The 12th Commandment said:

Is it just me thinking about how very randy she would be after all those oysters?

She wouldn't be randy, she'd be too full, say thanks for the meal, nice to meet you, and out the door. 

Man, I'd go to the restroom and leave too if someone did that to me. Beyond rude. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

She wouldn't be randy, she'd be too full, say thanks for the meal, nice to meet you, and out the door. 

Man, I'd go to the restroom and leave too if someone did that to me. Beyond rude. 

Nothing says you can't have a nap first.  I like napping before pretty much all activities.  And after too.

Mostly though, I was just trying to make a funny.  They don't all work out.  

• Haha 3

Sin oysters are roughly 175 calories, without ****tail sauce, so  48 is 1400 calories.  A teaspoon of ****tail on each adds roughly 300.

You eat that many in one sitting, you better be a body builder.  Or have fasted a good chunk of the day

Edited by DCSaints_fan

I don’t believe her story.  I think she’s probably sensationalizing for the clicks. The few times you see across from her, no one is there. Maybe I’m just missing it. 

She doesn’t sound like a woman I would be interested in just based on the attitude. If he escaped, good for him. But, I do feel you need to be honest. Just say you’re not paying for her shoveling crap into her mouth hole, go to the waiter pay for your drink and walk.

Good thing is you won’t be around when she’s busting ass later.

Edit: is that video with the guy? Because if so, you can’t hear him say anything. You hear other people in the background but the only thing at the front of the video is her slurping.

Also. It is polite to slurp in Japan. Fan since a Fetus’s World Tips. Only $29.99 to continue subscribing. You will get a world tip a day for a month.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 1