Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

5 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Be nice to have KC win to keep the Giants out of top 5. 

I don’t want to get too greedy. We’ve had almost everything go our way the past couple of weeks lol. It really has been amazing.

• zCommander changed the title to 2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Current Pick #2

If the current results stand then the Bears will pick #10 in R2, which is pick #42. 

Important for Cards to hold on here. If they win we pick #35 instead of #36 in round 2.  Nevermind just saw the Seahawks just took the lead. Let’s hope the Cards win. 

Edited by JamesMadisonSkins

18 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Fields stinks there is no way Chicago passes up on a Qb.

Agreed. But didn't Williams hint that he doesn't want to go to Chicago? If I'm Chicago, I would trade with us or New England, also trade Fields for multiple picks, and then draft either Maye or Daniels. They could do some serious damage this off-season if played right. 

1 minute ago, Daniel.redskins said:

Agreed. But didn't Williams hint that he doesn't want to go to Chicago? If I'm Chicago, I would trade with us or New England, also trade Fields for multiple picks, and then draft either Maye or Daniels. They could do some serious damage this off-season if played right. 

Those rumors were BS

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NYSkins21 said:

I don’t want to get too greedy. We’ve had almost everything go our way the past couple of weeks lol. It really has been amazing.

For what we've endured over the last 25 years I think we have every right to be greedy and take everything we can get lol

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Just now, DazedSkinsfan said:

For what we've endured over the last 25 years I think we have every right to be greedy and take everything we can get lol

Exactly.   I want a franchise QB, a great GM and HC, a new name/mascot that isn’t embarrassing and a new stadium.  Followed by consistent playoff wins.  

thank you.   

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2