Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Jags are going to miss the playoffs.  That makes me laugh.  

This morning there was a very real scenario where a TJ Watt-less Steelers would make the playoffs and not the Bills. I'm glad that's not happening now. 

Edited by Bacon

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

I take this opportunity to remind you that all is us are just flowers in the ES garden and to treat us all with the kind of sensitivity and nurturing that allows us our best chance to fully bloom, just I try to model putting this sentiment into action with my own delicate hand on the keypad. 😇

Not for nothing but I have seen you mow down a poster that you thought was a weed. It was purely savage! Hahaha. I mean you do have to prune your garden once in awhile.

2 minutes ago, davo said:

I'd trade our no.2 pick for TL

I wouldn’t. He definitely hasn’t lived up to his hype. And no I’m not just talking about today. Every time I watch him play I’m underwhelmed. I’d take my chance on a top 2 pick.

1 minute ago, Commander Adama said:

Not for nothing but I have seen you mow down a poster that you thought was a weed. It was purely savage! Hahaha. I mean you do have to prune your garden once in awhile.

I have no idea why you'd say that. I have an entire Amazon warehouse full of participation trophies. "One on every mantle" is our mod staff goal.

• Haha 2