Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

As bad as Mac Jones has been I still think he’s better than Zappe 

He probably is, but it's hard to play when you believe your entire team and head coach thinks you're garbage

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I mean, he's hit a couple of WIDE open receivers. Not exactly reinventing the QB position, just busted coverages. 

The saints are playing like a Washington team that needs a win to make the playoffs

Just now, KDawg said:

Gonna need you to stop freaking out, man. :ols:

Yeah, I mean, what’s the big deal. If we end up picking third all that means is we’ll just have to take Jayden Daniels and he’ll bust plus get injured and our team will suck for another decade. It doesn’t mean we can’t keep pretending to be happy and believe the bull**** we’re shoveling to ourselves about how our lives have meaning and purpose.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I mean, he's hit a couple of WIDE open receivers. Not exactly reinventing the QB position, just busted coverages. 

Massive improvement over what he’s been doing all season… so, his version of Tom Brady. 

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeah, I mean, what’s the big deal. If we end up picking third all that means is we’ll just have to take Jayden Daniels and he’ll bust plus get injured and our team will suck for another decade. It doesn’t mean we can’t keep pretending to be happy and believe the bull**** we’re shoveling to ourselves about how our lives have meaning and purpose.

Hey man, we’re here. At least until Harris shuts down the forums for good. But we’re here in the mean time. This is a safe place.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The problem with him is partly he thinks his coaches are garbage. Zappe to me is an interception waiting to happen 

It's a toxic situation all around and they need to move on from each other

Hopefully not by picking a QB ahead of us

• Like 1