Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Oh I entirely missed that.  Just watching on Redzone.

Is that a today thing or has he been out

He’s been out. I thought you meant in general when you asked… Easton Stick looking like Herbert on red zone is problematic for LAC, though… :ols:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I was with you on that one.  

Though I MIGHT have been wrong saying he was a better option than Hallock.  

He is not a worse option but they both might be tied for “should not be given a jersey.”

I didn’t buy the Bills might have fixed him narrative. It’s hard to fix bad decision making and accuracy issues.  But the main thing for me is there was plenty of evidence that the dude wasn’t the brightest of QBs

3 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

That’s an understatement, imagine still having Dad Shanahan and most of his young staff still intact.  Franchise QB RG3 still playing today instead of ESPN (I can’t stand his arrogant ass on ESPN), son Shanahan doesn’t blow a superbowl in Atlanta, McVay still the QB coach. Mike McDaniels still a nerdy offensive assistant… oh and Snyder is still the owner! 

Here’s a thought, would you rather have Synder here with a championship under Shanahan or current state?🤔

None of that would have happened lol, Griffin was not going to develop into a franchise guy even if he stayed healthy. It was a fun year, though. But even in the best case scenario that young staff would not all have stayed here lol. 

I prefer the current situation. There’s a reason the worst case scenario played out in 2012 and it’s because of Snyder. So your hypothetical is both impossible and illustrative of how big a problem Snyder was. If everything that needed to happen to get rid of Snyder is what happened, I’m fine with that. There was no hope with him. Catching lightning in a bottle once before falling apart wouldn’t change my mind on that.

• Haha 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I didn’t buy the Bills might have fixed him narrative. It’s hard to fix bad decision making and accuracy issues.  But the main thing for me is there was plenty of evidence that the dude wasn’t the brightest of QBs

Agreed.  He also stepped out of bounds in a playoff game short of the sticks.  

I just thought he could be better than Hallock because he has the ability to throw the ball 8 yards.  

But it’s possible they’re both so bad it didn’t matter. 

42 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

That we wouldn't need to do do if we believe we didn't need to trade up because they were t taking QB?

If they are not taking a qb they are trading out of that pick. Harrison is good but not worth the haul they would get trading out of 1. We'd have to be wiling to come off of something for them to be willing to turn down those picks. 

They could trade to 3 and still get Harrison maybe even 4 depending on where daniels ends up going