Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

Just now, Renegade7 said:

I'm terrified of saying bringing him home might help because it did nothing for Haskins.

Is Maye better?  If we talk ourselves put of both of them, we risking what we did with Tua and Herbert, imo.

This is why GM pick is so important they have to get this right what we od with this pick if it's gonna be this high.

I don't think it happens but if Williams fell to #2 I think its a no brainer. Luckily Ron won't be here to **** it up 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, FlyBigBeard said:

Okay I know some of you are really smart and good with numbers what needs to happen to stay at #2 when it's all said and done after week 18. 

There's too many variables at play right now. 

Just root for KC, Pittsburgh and the Chargers right now. We'll figure out the exact scenarios after this week is done. 

Edited by Rufus T Firefly
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, OtisDriftwood25 said:

At this point I’m not picking number 1 or 2 in this draft. Been on record that Malik Nabers is my favorite player in the draft including Marvin Harrison JR. Get more picks from teams looking to win next year. 

Cant pass up on a blue chip QB prospect. Not again. 

Just now, frontline205 said:

I was hooping and hollering that we find a way to draft Caleb Williams since the end of last season. Everything seems to be falling into place for that. Heck the Panthers might even win a few.

Theyve already clinched the worst record(Bears have their pick though)

On 12/30/2023 at 9:28 AM, Est.1974 said:

Harris will want the #1 pick and Caleb Williams. Can’t see anything other than that at the minute. 

However, I think the Bears would be nuts to trade out of that pick. They played it perfectly last year and it couldn’t have landed better for them. Why would they defer on Williams. Not sure that makes any sense at all, unless he outright blocks them off.

He needs to sit Brissett if he wants to get Caleb, because I can see us beating Dallas with him at QB.

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Cant pass up on a blue chip QB prospect. Not again. 

Theyve already clinched the worst record(Bears have their pick though)

When was the last time we passed up a blue chip QB Prospect?

look at this year MVP voting.

Lamar, Purdy, Dak 

Edited by OtisDriftwood25
  • Thumb down 1

Just now, OtisDriftwood25 said:

Get more picks from teams looking to win next year. 

That’s what I’m  thinking.  This team has needs all over.  Why pick a QB when you can’t protect him?  It’s a recipe for disaster.  We need picks, picks , and more picks.  

there are no guarantees with any player in the draft. It’s a numbers game.  Health, injury, personal problems, failures to play up to status…..  anything can happen.  Load up on picks , Scout well , draft for needs, and see what you got at the end of the year. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 2
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Drock_VB said:

That’s what I’m  thinking.  This team has needs all over.  Why pick a QB when you can’t protect him?  It’s a recipe for disaster.  We need picks, picks , and more picks.  

there are no guarantees with any player in the draft. It’s a numbers game.  Health, injury, personal problems, failures to play up to status…..  anything can happen.  Load up on picks , Scout well , draft for needs, and see what you got at the end of the year. 

Because you cant win without one and its foolish hoping to get lucky to find one later.

When you have a chance to get one you go get him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1